blue haired cutie [ethan nestor](eight)

Things to look for
Y/N- Your Name
F/C- Favorite Color
F/G- Favorite Game
F/A- Favorite Anime

Darkness

The mortal seemed to be very confused. Oh how stupid she hasn't told him about me if she loves him that much. "Well the rest of you might not like me but Natemare sure does." I walk closer to Natemare. "No I don't. I'm not evil like you anymore." "Oh boo you're no fun."

"Help." She's speaking. "She's fighting for her body." Anti said. Why can't I speak? I move my hand. I'm still in control of her body.

Dark

She fighting for her body."Mangled do the thing." She said. "What thing?" I ask. "Won't that hurt her?" Anti asks. "It will but she either gets hurt or dies." Mangled replies. "Do it. I'm not letting Nate lose his best friend." Natemare said. His head was hung low.

Mangled pulls something out of his pocket. It seems to be a white gem. "You wouldn't do it. Mat doesn't have the guts." Mangled smirked. "Good thing I'm not Mat." He through the gem in the air and it started to float.

"I will be back---hng!" A black smoke floated into the crystal turning it black. It then went back into Mangled hands. "No you're not." He crushed it. Y/N fell to the ground.

Mark

We all went back to our normal self's. Y/N fell to the ground. "Y/N!" I ran to her. Her eyes fluttered open. "Hey Mark." Her eyes we're back to normal.

She tried to stand but miserably failed. Ethan came over and picked her up. "Just lay here in bed." I said. He nodded and walked go her room.

Ethan

I layed Y/N on her bed covering her up. Is this the demon they were talking about? "Ethan?" She asks. "Yes." I turn my head towards hers. I was about to leave her room. "Could you stay with me?" She asks. I smile laying down next to her.

She cuddles into my chest. Not even seconds later you could hear quite snores. If this has happened before than how did she get through it and how did the other boys have it? I felt very confused. Mark, Mat, Nate, Jack, and Y/N had it. Tyler knew about it but I don't know if he has it. If I'm correct I know there demons names. Mark's was Dark, Mat's was Mangled, Nate's was Natemare, and Jack's was Anti. This was too much.

I hear the door open. I look up to see Nate. He notices Y/N's asleep and brings a chair by the bed. "You must be really confused huh?" Nate says running his fingers in his hair. "Yeah a little." I say trying not to wake up Y/N. "Well let me tell you first about how we got our demons before I tell you about Y/N's." I just nod. "Well mine I found on my sixteenth birthday. He talked to me but he was never violent. Mat found out his in the beginning of middle school, Jack was when he started YouTube, Mark had his a little before Y/N, and Tyler well he hasn't found his yet." He explains. "What about Y/N?" I ask. "Well when she was six her demon Darkness took over without warning. She made her do horrible things. She almost killed someone but then Mark's demon Dark took her out. Y/N remembered nothing and still barely remembers it. That' why we all kind of freaked out when she was back." I nod. "Everyone has a demon, some our good some are evil." "What do you mean everyone has a demon?" "Everyone has one but some haven't found it." He says before leaving the room.

I laye there dumfounded while Y/N slept. What the hell does that mean?

~

Y/N

I woke up to snores and arms around my waist. I look up slightly to see Ethan. His hair was a mess, the blue strung all over the place. I slip out of his arms as quietly as I can trying not to wake him up. I grab my phone to see my twitter blew up. I was looking at some tweets and I was very confused until I seen a link to a AmazingPhil video. The hair dye tag? I watched through out the video. "I tag danisnotonfire and Y/Y/N. You have twenty four hours to complete and do a video on this!" He said. Well I guess I'm dying my hair. I decided to tweet out asking for colors.

Y/N

@ Y/Y/N

Reply with your favorite color! I'm curious to know! For science!

I tweeted out and got immediate response. I decided to do the majority color people liked. I walk out into the lounge to see Mark laying on the floor with Chica. "Hey Mark can you go out and get this color of dye." I show him my phone. "Is this because of the hair dye tag?" I nod. "Okay i'll be back in half an hour." He says before leaving the house.

~

I wrote this on my laptop so if some things aren't correct or spelled wrong that's why Okay?

~