grey [multi](seven)

People walked around the small village of Ivory. Y/N greeted the children who ran around the beach. They kept asking to touch her wings which she allowed. "What a fine Lady you are." Mark spoke as he walked to the beach. Y/N told the children to go have fun. And they ran off. Y/N stood up dusting off her jeans. "I don't know which way to take that." She smiled. "Take it anyway you want." Mark placed his hands on on y/n's hip and gave her a soft kiss. "Get a room!" Ethan yelled. Y/N and Mark split apart with a laugh.

"So your father is hosting something tonight. I'm not sure what but he invited the whole village." Nate said. "Weird but okay? Let me guess he wants me to wear a dress." Y/N sighed. "Actually no. He just dress nice." Jack stated. "Well I'll head off to Marzia's to get ready. Ethan pick me up and bring me to the plaza when the party starts." Y/N walks off to the shop. She passes Dodie and waves. Y/N enters Marzia's shop. "Marzia my father is hosting a party."

-
Ethan escorted y/n down to the plaza. Her heels clicked lightly on the stone path. "Woah." Mark said as y/n entered the plaza. Everyone in the Plaza stopped. They all looked at y/n. They started to clap as she walked down towards Mark. She dismissed them and they went back to chatting. "You look lovely." Mark said as Ethan let go of her. "As do you Mark." She smiled back.

Ein gave Mark a nod and Ethan tossed him a box. Mark got onto one knee as all eyes were drawn to them. "Mark?" Y/N asked with a confused smile. "This whole year has been insane. Starting with us first arriving. Then the whole forced marriage thing. But it led us to a village which we remade. Now many happy live here but I want to make someone else very happy." He opened the box to reveal a small ring with a purple diamond. "Will you marry me?" Mark asked simply. Y/N couldn't mutter a word.

She looks to her father who gives a smile. Y/N nods fast and retracts her wings to pull Mark into a kiss. Cheers and claps roared through the plaza. She smiled. "Maybe being different isn't so bad?" Y/N smiled. "Im glad your different. Being normal is lame." Mark replied. "Says you." "Hey!" She let out a laugh. "Come on Lord Mark. Let's have some fun."