one week till christmas [philip lester](one)

Y/N

"Where's my phone charger?" I say to myself looking through my room. Where the heck could it have gone? I just had it last night.

I look under my bed to see my holographic charger. I pull it out and put it in my suitcase. "Almost done." I was about to pack my last thing when my Mum called me to the front door.

"We're leaving now Y/N." Mum said as I walked to the front door. "Okay have fun." I say hugging her. I then hugged Dad. "Be safe." He gives me a squeeze before letting go. "Please leave soon for Dan's and behave at Dan's." Mum says as Dad takes the stuff out to the car. "Mum I'm twenty three. I'm pretty for sure I can handle myself." I roll my eyes. "Yes I know but you're still my little girl." She kisses my forehead before leaving the house.

I head back to my room and finished packing my stuff. I had to make sure Dan's gift was in my bag. I also grabbed my ukulele from my closet.

I look at the clock to see I need to head to Dan's now. I was supposed to be there when he woke up. I grabbed my suitcase and left the house.

I was almost to Dan's flat. He shared it with some other boy. I seen him on Dan's channel before. I think his name is Phil?

I've been in the taxi for almost an hour. It was only an hour or so drive. "We're here miss." The driver said. I smile and pay him. I grab my  suitcase snd walk into the flat complex.

I look at my phone where Dad texted me there flat number. They lived on a quite high floor. I smiled at the lady at the front desk. "Staying with family for Christmas?" She asks. I nod, "Yeah I'm staying with my brother and his flatmate. Our parents went out for a little holiday on there own." "Well I hope you have a good time in London. I suggest you head to the Starbucks a block away and get the Peppermint Mocha." "Ooo I love coffee. I'd have to try it out. Anyway is should probably head up to my brother." I wave bye to her and start my walk up the stairs.

There was so many stairs up to his flat. This was a lot for me and I'm the athletic one. I'm surprised Dan makes it up these stairs when he actually goes outside.

I walk down the corridor until I find his flat number. I knock on the flat door awaiting an answer.

Phil

I just woke up around noon and Dan was still sleeping. As soon as I made my way into the lounge I heard a knock coming from our flat door.

I race down the stairs to the door. I open the door to reveal a tall girl with long brown hair. She also had brown eyes and was wearing all black paired with a red skirt and green vans. She also wore black rimmed glasses. "Oh Hi! I'm looking for Dan." "Oh he's asleep." I reply. I've never seen this girl before. "Oh I'm his sister Y/N." She said with a smile. "Oh I'll g---" "Daniel!"

I look to my right to seen Dan. She jumps into his arms. "Oh I've missed you so much." She says holding onto Dan. He let's her down. "I totally forgot you were staying." He said.

They continued to talk for a little longer. I could tell they were siblings. They wore almost all black. They both had brown eyes and hair. She also had the same dimples Dan has when she smiles.

"Well come in. I'll help get you a place to sleep set up." Dan said grabbing her suitcase. Dan walks upstairs her following shortly behind. I follow after them.

Y/N

"You can stay in the lounge. We don't really have any other rooms since the other extra room was turned into a gaming room." Dan explained. "It's fine Dan. I'm just glad I get to see you again. How long has it been? Six years?" "Yeah its been awhile, anyway I'll put your stuff in my room but you'll sleep in here." I nod.