dating site [tyler scheid](ten)

Tyler was at the Park with Rose while Y/N was at the doctors with her father. Tyler asked Rose where she wanted to go and she said park. He convinced Ethan to go too so he could keep Rose more company.

"I wonder what goes on in Rose's head while she runs around?" Ethan said. "Yeah. She doesn't act like the other kids plus she won't even go near them." Tyler said looking at Rose. She was sitting by herself on a swing. She seemed happy but something was off.

"Hey Rose. Come here." Tyler said. Rose ran up to Tyler. "Yes?" She asked. "How about we get some froyo before heading home?" Tyler asked. "Okay!" Tyler picked her up before heading to the car with Ethan.

"Woah." Rose said as they walked into the shop. The shop was fairly empty as it was late. I got her a small cup since this much sugar this late will cause her to stay up. "Ethan you can get stuff too. I'll pay." Ethan replied with a thanks before going on his own.

Tyler held his and Rose's cup. "Okay what kind do you want?" Tyler asked Rose as she looked at all the flavors. "Strawberry!" She said pointing at the machine. Tyler smiled at her and filled the cup. "Go up to Ethan and he'll help you get candy." Tyler said as he got his own cup.

After Tyler paid they went back to the car. He dropped Ethan off at his apartment before heading to his own house. He opened the door letting Rose run in and sit on the couch. He sat on the couch next to her turning on the tv. He put on some Disney movies that Rose was fully invested in.

-
Y/N walked into the hospital with her father. They were brought back almost instantly. "Good to see you again y/n. I see you brought your father." Y/N nodded. "Yeah. You called us here for why?" She asked. "Well I found a way to prolong your father's death. So he can live a lot longer and eventually get rid of the disease." "Are you serious?" Y/N asked. The doctor nodded his head. "Yes but unfortunately there is a slight chance you might not make it. Also the only day we can hold it well is your birthday." "We'll do it." "You sure?" "I'm absolutely sure." "Well then we'll set it up. We will call and remind you the time for it." The doctor said.

After that they were able to leave. It was already very late outside. Y/N just wanted to get home, well Tyler's home.

They opened the door to see Tyler and Rose asleep on the couch. "Head to bed. I'll clean up the mess." Y/N says to her father. He nods and walks to his room. Y/N picks up the empty froyo cups and throws them away. She picks up Rose and lays her in bed.

She heads back into the lounge and taps on Tyler. "Hey Tyler~." She says. He opens his eyes and smiles. "Hey." He pulls her down onto his lap. "How was the doctors appointment?" He asked. "Good but i have surgery on my birthday." She said resting her head in Tyler's neck.

"Well Rose and I went to the park with Ethan then went for froyo. We came back to the house and watched Disney movies." Tyler said as he ran his fingers through y/n's hair. "Hey Tyler. I'm going to tell you something but this stays between you and I, okay?" Y/N said. "Yes absolutely."

Y/N sat up on Tyler's lap. "Look the surgery is going to save my dad." "That's great!" Tyler said. "But i have a chance of dying. If I do I want you to take care of rose. You're the closest thing to a father she's had in years. I just want her to be happy."y/n said as tears slipped down her face. Tyler pulled her in a close hug."I promise."

Tyler carried y/n into the room and layed her on the bed next to Rose. He layed next to her shutting off the lights. He will do anything to make her happy.