blue haired cutie [ethan nestor](seven)

Things to look for
Y/N- Your Name
F/C- Favorite Color
F/G- Favorite Game
F/A- Favorite Anime

Y/N

We were walking to the place Ethan was taking me. He said it was a small little cafe he seen when he moved here.

We approached the cafe. It was strung with fairy light. On the tables were bonsai trees. The walls were a pastel color. The cafe was dim and seemed to only be lit by the fairy lights and candles.

We take our orders and Ethan and I start to talk. "So what got you into music?" Ethan asks me. "Well a lot of things. I grew up with Mark always either singing me to sleep or singing with me. Whenever I was sad which was a lot he'd sing to me my favorite songs at the time. A little bit before he left he showed me this thing called YouTube. It's where I first saw Nate. Mark decided to head go vidcon and he took me with him. I got to meet Nate. Since Nate was performing he pulled some strings so I could perform with him. Afterwards Mark seen how happy I was performing and he got me an electric guitar. Another thing is the passion you put into a song whether you write it or just sing it. The lyrics always mean something." I rambled but Ethan seemed to be paying attention fully.

Ethan

I asked Y/N what got her into music. As she explained and rambled she moved her hands. She was truly passionate about music. Her eyes glistened as she spoke. "Sorry if I rambled to long." She apologizes. "No it was fine. I loved hearing about your passion for music." I smiled. The rest of the date went with us talking back and forth.

"So where to next?" She asks. "Well just a little down from here is a flower garden I thought we could go to. Maybe take some cute pictures?" I reply as we walk down the street. She just smiles and follows next to me.

When we reach the garden we start to walk around. Here eyes seemed to sparkle as she looked at the flowers. Its as if she hasn't seen them.

"Have you not seen flowers before?" I ask. "I have but it's been awhile." She replied. Her smile seemed to fade. "Once Mark left I was left alone with my mom. When he left I didn't leave much. Mom got sick so I was afraid to leave her alone for to long. I only went out to get food and let our dog out. I was worried for her." It looked like she was going to cry. I grabbed her hand and gave it a squeeze. "Why'd you move here then?" I ask. "She got better. She said she'd be fine." A smile started to return to her face.

"Well now that we got all emotional, let's go take some cute pictures." I smile. We took some sitting on the fountain. Some of us holding hands in front of roses. I also took some pictures of her admiring the flowers. She looked absolutely adorable.

It was almost three so we decided to head back. When we got there we noticed Nate, Mark, Tyler, Mat, and Jack were there. "Have fun?" Mark asked. Y/N nodded and headed to her room. I sat on the couch with the others.

Y/N

I walked into my room so happy. Today was so amazing. Ethan said through all my babbling. He's really nice.

"Hey bitch."

"Why are you back?"

"To get rid of you. Bye bye darling."

"Wait wha--- nggh." I felt a pain in my chest. I felt light headed and collapsed to the ground.

Darkness (OH SHIT)

Finally I could take over her body. I stand up from the ground and wlk towards the mirror. "Oh I love my red eyes." I look at my outfit. "Ugh why is she wearing something so girly." I go into her closet. I find a dark maroon crop top and black skinny jeans. I place them on and toss the flower crown on the bed. I put on dark red lipstick. "Perfect." I smirk.

I leave her room to find Mark, Sean, Nate, Tyler, Mat, and a mortal by the name if Ethan. "Hey guys long time no see." I say. Mark knows my voice and shoots up from his seat. "What the hell did you do to my sister?!" He said inraged. "Well she's probably dying for all I know." "How would she be dying." Tyler asked. "Well---" Nate interrupted me. "Her physical body isn't dying her soul is." "Oh who's a smart musician." I smirk.

At this point all the demon were brought out from the guts except Tyler and the mortal Ethan. "Well hello Dark, Anti, Mangled, and Natemare."