locked in [multi](four)

Nate

She's been asleep for over a week. Jack's been losing so much more sleep than usual. And that's saying a lot since he's a YouTuber. His fans are also very concerned. He usually post twice a day but he hasn't posted at all.

Mark had to help him sleep yesterday since losing sleep isn't healthy. Dan and Phil also came down since they were so close to them. Especially Dan. He helped her around when she took classes in London.

Then Mat came in everyday to check on me since I wouldn't leave the hospital. How could someone be so cruel? Y/N was kidnapped and when Jack first noticed she was missing he spent days trying to look for her. Well when the police came to Jack's house when I was there they explained what happened. She was stabbed in the side and had lost a lot of blood. Luckily they caught the man who did it.

When we heard that Jack didn't take it to well. He just dropped to his knees in tears. That was his only sister. She was there for everything. Good or bad. They told us she was in the hospital. They said we could visit the next day once she was more stable. She had been there for three days before they told us.

When we went to visit they asked Jack, Phil, and I to donate blood since we all had the same blood as Y/N. They weren't kidding when they said she lost a lot of blood.

When we got to see her they couldn't put her into a gown. She just had her chest wrapped along with pants. When we seen her she had giant gash across her stomach and one on her side. Jack broke down at the sight once more. It was only Jack and I at this moment. I didn't know how to comfort him. I just let him be trying not to affect his grieving.

Days went by and Jack couldn't come into the room. He couldn't stand seeing her. "You may see her now." The nurse says. Jack was asleep on Mark's lap. Dan and Phil were getting food for us. Mat was talking to the doctor about her condition.

I walk into the room and she was still out. Her breathing got better. It's level now. Her heartbeat was steady. "I'll give you alone time." The nurse said before leaving. She would say that always.

I took a seat across from Y/N. I watched her breath. Listen to her heart monitor. She had an iv in her arm. In her other arm had a tube for food that they'd put in at certain times. It wasn't in there currently but I knew they just took it out.

I look down at my phone. My fans have noticed I haven't been active. I decide to tweet something.

Nathan Sharp
@ NateWantsToBtl
I'm fine guys just been busy helping Jack out at the hospital. I'll keep you guys updated.

As I posted the tweet I started to here groans. I look up to see Y/N moving. She flutters her eyes open. "Hi Nate." She whispers. My eyes become wide. I run out into the waiting room. All the guys were there. "Y/N woke up!" I said. Everyone's eyes widened. Jack who seemed to have pure joy in his eyes got up and ran to the room.

We all followed and Jack seemed to have been way to happy. "You're awake!" He yelled. The nurses hears and came in with a doctor.

"Hey how you feeling?" The doctor asked. She nods her head. "Do you feel any pain in you stomach?" She sits up and she seems fine. "Nope I feel fine." She says smiling. She looks down at her stomach and sees the gashes.  "Oh it was that bad?" She said like she didn't know. "Well since you're awake you'll be able to leave in a few days." The doctor smiled leaving.

We all went and hugged her. "We're glad you're okay." Dan said. "Thank you guys for being here."

Y/N

I didn't want to tell them about my dream or well nightmare. I don't want it to be true.

•Okay this is the end. Hope you guys liked! I want to know if you guys want a sequel? •