voices off [nathan sharp](four)

Y/N

Nate and I lay on my bed and start to watch YouTube. We watch MatPat play Neverending Nightmare. I seen Nate smile when I put it on. The stream was from yesterday but I couldn't watch since I cooked yesterday.

"Nate your brother is here!" Phil yells up. I got up and followed Nate down. We passed Dan on the stairs. He had a tray of snacks.

When we reach the door I noticed the person who was his brother. He was MatPat! "Oh Mat this is my friend Y/N." He said introducing me. I shake his hand. "Oh hello Y/N it's nice to meet you. Nate talked a lot about you yesterday." Nate's face became flushed. "O-Okay bye Mat!" Nate stammered. "Bye." Mat says and I wave bye as Nate shuts the door.

We walk back upstairs to my room. "You didn't tell me MatPat was your brother!" I wrote with excitement. "Oh yeah he's my brother." He said rubbing the back of his neck. "How's he like as a brother." "Well he's really nice but he does get caught up in work." The conversation only lasted a little longer.

"Um you can change in here and I'll change in the bathroom." He nods and I head downstairs to change.

~
"Nate and Y/N pizza! Come get your box!" Phil yells. We both head downstairs. Nate grabs the box. "Thank you guys!" They smile and we head upstairs. We lay on my bed eating pizza as we watch MatPat's live stream. This time actually live. He was playing 'Sophie's Curse' and he was acting like a big baby.

Jason had to keep flashing the mature stream thing because Mat would curse a lot. He had his rage pat hair and Jason was just laughing at him. Once the stream ended we started to talk.

"So what are you hoping for tomorrow morning?" He said as we were laying on my bed. "Well there's three ways this could go. I could die, I could live and have no voice still, and I could live and have a voice." "Well let's hope you have a voice." Nate smiles.

Nate poked my side and I squirmed. "Are you ticklish?" Nate smirked. I shook my head no. We both sit up and Nate take this as a chance to tickle me. I start to laugh although it's a silent laugh. Nate stops after a little leaving me out of breathe. "You jerk." I wrote tossing the notebook at him. "Heh well I thought I should make you laugh." He smiled and handed me back my notebook.

"Do you want to hear me play something?" Nate nods his head. We both went and sat at my piano stool. I started to play the notes to Welcome To The Black Parade.

Nate

She seemed to know every chord to the song. She played it perfectly as if she played it forever. I looked at her eyes which seemed to be fixed on piano keys. Her eyes lit up as she played each note.

Y/N

I feel Nate staring at me. He would look at my hands as I played the keys but then he would look at me. Not just me but my eyes. I've gotten great at reading people since you know having no voice makes that easy.

When I finished Nate clapped for me. "That was great but I have one question." I nod. "Why do you have grey eyes? I mean your brother has brown eyes." "Oh well that's just how I was born, my eyes have no pigment." "But wouldn't that mean your color blind?" "Well not exactly. My dad was like this and yes he was color blind but I got the no pigment but I'm not color blind." Nate nodded his head.

"So what about your parents?" He asked. "Oh they died when I was younger. Dan was eighteen at the time so he took care of me. And look where we are now. Dan's twenty five and Phil's twenty nine." He nods. "How'd you meet Phil?" "Oh Dan met him as an internet friend at eighteen so he's been here since I was little." I smile.

Nate seemed to have smiled at me smiling. I look at the clock on my wall. It was almost midnight. "Let's head to sleep. My operation is at nine." He nods. "Where do I sleep?" He asks rubbing his arm. "You can just sleep with me it's fine!" I smiled. He nodded and we both got into my bed. "Goodnight Y/N." Nate said as I turned off the night. I just gave him a small smile and we fell asleep.