merry christmas, kiss my ass [nathan sharp](two)

Nate

When we got in she went straight to her room. She was probably going to head back to bed. I went to my room as well. A little while later I heard talking from her room.

Y/N

When we got into the house I went straight to my room. I opened my laptop to get a skype call. I opened it and smiled. "Hey Philip." I smile to my younger brother. "Hey Y/N I got your gift!" He says excitedly holding up a blue box. Philip was only a few years younger than me but he had the mind of a child. "Open it." I smile. He opens the box lid and removes the tissue paper. "Merry Christmas Phil." I smile and he holds out a stuffed lion. He smiles and I see Dan behind him and he scares him. "You're such a jerk!" He yells throwing a pillow at him. "Hello Daniel." "Hey Y/N how's LA?" He asks. "It's alright." "How's the person you're staying with?" Dan asks. "Well his name is Nathan but Nate for short. He has an ebony colored fringe much like yours. He has black gauges and his eyes are brown but not a normal brown. There's something amazing about them and his smile." I look to see Dan smirking and Phil smiling. "It seems you like this Nate guy." I saw Dan wink. "I'm ending the call now!" I say as my cheeks heat up. "Okay well see you at the Christmas Concert!" I hear Phil say as i ended the call. I flop on my bed. "Those two are such goofs.

Nate

I listened to her conversation. I know it's wrong but I couldn't help it. She was talking to two males from what I could tell. British males. "How's the person you're staying with?" I heard a male say. She began listing things about me. "It seems you like this Nate guy." She stuttered something out before her laptop shut. I sat there thinking. Why don't I do something with her tomorrow? I decided to plan something for us to do. Checking the time it was almost midnight. I take off my glasses changing into pj's before I head to sleep.

Y/N

I wake up around noonish which is early considering my personality. I drag myself out of my bed. I wore fluffy pj pants and a cactus t-shirt Phil gave me. I walked into the lounge to see Nate, shirtless. He sees me and tosses me a shiny packet. I sit next to him. "What's this?" I ask opening the packet. "They're poptarts, you never had them?" He questions. "Nope, we don't have them in England." "Well take a bit." I do so. "It taste like strawberries." "That's the point. They come in different flavors too." We had am interesting conversation about poptarts. "Oh so I'm taking you out today." Nate says standing up. "To where?" I ask. "Later tonight we're going to see the Christmas lights. I nod. I head to my room and get on Twitter.

See I'm not world famous. I started on YouTube to get where I am today. I appreciate everyone who helped me get here. Some people were tweeting at me pictures with there tickets for the show. I liked and retweeted them.

~

It was almost time to go so I got ready in something comfy. Since it was LA it's not exactly cold. I threw on shorts and a black jumper with a tiny cactus near where a pocket area is supposed to be. I slipped on vans and brush my hair out into a side braid. I decided against makeup and grabbed my phone making my way into the lounge. I often wore fake lashes but I never knew why. It was my thing.

Nate was sitting  on the couch scrolling through his phone. He glances up at me and smiles. "I see you're not wearing your fake lashes." He says standing up. "Yeah I decided against it. It's not me."  I say slipping my phone into my pocket. "Well shall we go?" Nate asks. I nod following him.

Nate

We walked down the street and looked at the lights strung around the plaza. Her eyes seemed to glow as she looked at the lights. "It's been awhile since I've looked at Christmas lights. I've always been touring or getting rest for a show." She said. That's kind of sad. "It's not like I ever liked Christmas either. I'd just make sure to get Philip a gift then that's it." She says. I felt like something was poking my heart. "Who's Philip if i may ask?" I did want to get her mad but I had to ask. "Oh he's my little brother. Only by a few years though." She finally turned her gaze to me. "He also has a boyfriend called Daniel or Dan for short. They met over the internet and Dan decided to visit him a couple times before they moved in together. I also get Dan a gift too since he's kind of like a best friend who cares about me."

She kept talking about her brother and Dan. I knew she cared for them a lot. When she mentioned they were British like her I realized it was the guys she was talking to last night. It had started to get darker and we did have the concert tomorrow so we decided to head back to the house.