birthday [mark fischbach]

Y/N decided to do the Christmas charity stream with Mark since she was going to have Christmas with her grandparents in Cincinnati. She had to wake up earlier since Mark's stream goes from ten am to ten pm. She did not bother changing out of her Christmas themed pj's which was candy cane shorts either matching knee high socks and a shirt her grandmother got her that's was a red thin long sleeve shirt that had a a tiny llama on it. But for warmth she placed on a reindeer themed onsie tying the arms around her waist she didn't have to zip it a the way up. "I'll be back by eleven at the latest. I'll stay to help clean up so Mark and his mom won't have to do it all." Y/n said putting on easy shoes which was just slightly faded vans.

"Wait!" Her grandmother called. Her grandmother and grandfather came into the lounge holding a wrapped box. "I know you insist since your birthday is the day before Christmas to not get you a gift but we had to." The gently handed y/n the box. She gave a soft smile before she opened it. Inside was a white mug that had a cactus on it. It had to words 'can't touch this' printed underneath the cactus. "Grandma, Grandpa." She said softly before pulling them into a hug. "Thank you." Y/n spoke. "It was nothing darling now get to Mark's before you're late for the stream." Y/n looked at the time and realized her grandfather was right. "You're right. I'll see you tonight!" She gave a quick forehead kiss to both before she grabbed her keys and left the house.

♡♡♡

Mark's mom opened the door for her when she got there. "Well dont you look festive." His mom smiled. "Yes Momiplier. I've came all festive like cause I enjoy the holiday season." She smiled slipping off her shoes as she came in. "I believe Mark said you two were starting the stream off with some cooking before the others get here." His mom explained. "Is he in the kitchen?" Y/n asked and Momiplier nodded. She showed y/n to the kitchen and she followed in. "Mark, y/n's here." Mark turned with a smile on his face as he set items down. "Hey y/n! So it's just us for a little." "I know your mom explained." Y/n smiled. "Well you ready to go?" Mark asked. "One second and I'll be ready." Y/n walked into the lounge and took off the onside placing her keys inside. She placed both on the couch before walking into the kitchen. "Ready."

She clicked the camera on when she walked in making sure it was streaming. "Hello everybody and welcome to the Christmas Charity stream!" After a long intro and explanation here came the fun part. "So today we are going to make breakfast for my lovely mom but we can't be all normal can we?" Mark brought out a roll up red duct tape. "We are going to tape ourselves together and my mom is timing us. Now if you don't know this is my close friend y/n! She's going to be joining us all day on the stream. The boys will be here later but for now let's get cooking." Mark and y/n began wrapping themselves back to back. "Your mom might have to cut us out of this." Y/n said. "Yeah probably but let's get cooking." All the stuff was in front of them. His mom yelled go and they started.

"God dammit Mark you're too heavy to move!" Y/n said trying to grab things. "Wait and then you can get your stuff." Mark grabbed his and dragged y/n along. "Okay now get your stuff." Y/n dragged Mark along and grabbed pancake batter and chocolate chips." The two went back to the grittle's. Mark's pancakes were a mess but y/n's looked decent. "Three minutes!" Momiplier yelled. "Fuck!" He scrambled trying to fix them. Despite being dragged around y/n had her chocolate chip pancakes done and on a plate. "How are you done?" Mark yelled. His mom counted down and he barely finished. "Bring in the judges!" Y/n yelled. "Er judge!" His mom came in and by no surprise y/n won. "She cheated! She swooned my mom with chocolate." Mark said to the camera. "Or you just can't cook. Let's head to the couch so we can do some gaming with the boys!" "Wait!" Mark's mom cut the two apart.

"I'm free from the doofus." Y/n cheered. "Sure~." Mark rolled his eyes. "I'm going to help your mom clean up your mess but you continue with the stream." With that Mark left into the lounge. Y/N helped his mom clean and even make dinner which took a few hours since it was her homemade chicken and dumplings. "Food!" Y/n came in with bowls in her hand. She handed one to Tyler, Wade, and Bob. She came back in with two bowls. The boys left her no room so she sat on Mark's lap and handed him a bowl. "It's Momiplier's chicken and dumplings!" She cheered.

"This girl right here." Mark points to y/n. "It's her birthday! She's officially twenty five. Everyone wish her happy birthday!" The chat flooded with happy birthday's. "Thanks guys." In came Momiplier with a gingerbread house that had candles on it. The group started to sing happy birthday. "I hate you all." She blew out the candles and the group finished. The group finished their soup and ate cupcakes Momiplier bought.

♡♡♡

The stream ended at eleven and y/n was asleep on the couch. Mark said goodbye to the guys and he cleaned up the mess. He smiled at the sleeping who was wrapped in her reindeer onsie. She had a nice grip onto a tiny box tim plushie. He grabbed her gently from the couch and carried her upstairs to his room. He laid her softly on the bed, well tried. She had a tight grip on his shirt. After prying her off he laid her on the bed. He flicked off the light and laid down with her. She snuggled into his chest. He wrapped his arms gently around her waist before falling asleep with her.

♡♡♡

"Wake up y/n! Wake up Uncle Markimoo!" Children voices rang. The two woke up to be met with tiny children smiling. "Santa came!" A girl piped. Y/N realized she fell asleep at Mark's. He body was wrapped all around Mark under the blankets. "My grandparents are going to kill me." She sighed sitting up. "No we're not. We knew you'd end up staying the night so we came over." Her grandmother spoke. "Come on kids. Let's let them get ready while we eat pancakes!" The kids followed y/n's grandparents out. "Uh thanks for letting me stay the night and being so nice yesterday on my birthday." Y/n smiled. Mark gently grabbed her face and made her look at him. "Anytime." He said in his morning raspy voice. Y/n closed the gap between them. Mark's hands dropped to her waist pulling her closer in the bed. The two pulled apart and y/n smiled. "Mark~." She spoke. He hummed as a response. "It's Christmas!" She hopped out of the bed and ran out the room. "She's an actual child." He got up and followed her out.

In honor of my birthday today enjoy this birthday/Christmas crossover fic!