im a fool [ethan nestor]

Y/N was a strong headed person. Growing up mostly by herself she was very independent. She never wanted another person to control her life. She loved being alone. Of course she had friends but she meant relationship wise. Well until he came along.

Ethan Nestor. Moved here a year ago from Maine. He's one of the popular kids. He has neon blue hair much like his friends. He never thought about love really. It was never important. He was more focused on school. Well not until she came.

Even on the first day he showed up, Y/N felt something. She couldn't tell what it was but she felt it. Was it love? Was it hate? She had no clue. She just had this strong feeling towards Ethan. It was unusual.

Ethan talked to Y/N quite a bit since he moved here. Although it was mostly at the park and neither of their friends knew they talked. It was never important to tell them. They just liked talking to each other about anything and everything.

"Hey would it be weird if I liked Ethan?" Y/N asked Signe as we stood at our lockers. "Nestor?" She replied and Y/N nodded. "Why the hell would you like him?" "Maybe because I'm a fool and he pulled me in." She sighed. "You said you wouldn't love anyone." Signe said as they left the school. "I don't know anymore. My brain just doesn't function since he got here." Y/N said. "Just don't get hurt, that's all I'm going to say." She said with a smile. "I promise I won't." "Good."

Y/N changed out of her school uniform into a black half shirt and jean shorts. She layed on her bed letting her thoughts overtake her.

-
"Hey do you ever just look at the stars and wonder how many there actually is?" Y/N says. Ethan and Y/N were at the hill in the park. They were laying on the grass just staring at the stars. And yes that's very cliche but Y/N and Ethan didn't know that. Love wasn't a concept to them.

"Yeah actually. There must be millions." Ethan replied running his fingers through his neon blue hair. They layed in silence as they just gazed at the stars. Not a single word was uttered. Just the sounds of cricket and breathing.

The silence was broken by Ethan. "Y/N?" Ethan asked. Y/N just hummed as a response. "Have you ever got that strong feeling towards someone? Like you don't know what it is but it's just there." Y/N knew exactly what he was talking about. He had that feeling towards Ethan.

"Yeah actually. It happens everyday for me. But it's a good feeling." Y/N says keeping her voice quiet. "Yeah. Do you have any idea what the feeling is?" Ethan turned to his side so he could face Y/N. Y/N did so as well.

"Well my friend said it was love but I don't really understand that concept." Y/N said moving the hair that fell awkwardly in front of her face. "Really? Huh then I guess I love that person." Y/N felt her heartbreak. Ethan liked someone else even though she really liked him.

"Oh. Who is it?" She asked trying not to let her voice cracked as she became sad. "Well she's the most beautiful girl ever. Her eyes are like no other. Even though she says they are a horrible dull color, I love them." Ethan said describing the girl. Y/N became even more sad at him explaining.

"Oh." She said sadly. "Hey Y/N you have something on your face." Ethan said. "Really where?" She asked. "Right there." He placed his lips on hers. Y/N kissed back almost immediately at him. They pulled back from the kiss but kept there faces close.

"So you were describing me?" She asked. Ethan nodded smiling. "I guess I am a fool." Y/N said quietly. "Huh why's that?" Ethan asked. "I've always told myself I would never fall in love but when you came everything changed. You pulled me in and I couldn't function." "Well I guess I'm glad that you're a fool." He placed a kiss on her forehead.

-sorry for it being crap but oh whale-