self conscious [ethan nestor](nine)

Mark

Y/N was in the hospital room. Both Ethan and Jack were stressed out. Jack was crying and Ethan well he was pacing back and forth. He had only known the girl for two days yet he got so attached. I've never seen Ethan care this much about someone.

He was slowly tiring himself out because his pace started to slow. "Just sit down you idiot." I pull him into the seat next to me. He gave me a confused look. "You pacing back and forth isn't going to help her more. You're just wearing yourself down." I say. We sat there in silence the only thing filling the room is Jack's hiccups and sobs. I tried to calm him down earlier but to no avail.

We just listened as our friend cried. I couldn't cry. I didn't know her very well but I sure as hell cared. If both Ethan and Jack care I'm going to. My thoughts were interrupted by the clicks of heels. "Y/N's awake if you want to go see her." The nurse said. Jack was to oblivious to hear what she said. I thanked her and went to grab Jack. "Jack your sisters awake. Let's go see her." Jack weakly grabbed my hand. Ethan led us to the room where Y/N layed in. Jack let go of me and went hug her. Ethan didn't want to interrupt since they are related by blood. "Jack not to hard!" I yell. He loosens his grip around her. "I'm sorry I never called. I'm sorry I couldn't be there." Jack said as his crying started again. "Sean it's fine. I'm just glad I finally got to meet you." We let them have there little moment. "Thanks Mark for coming even though I haven't know you for long." Y/N said. "It was no problem. Anyone Jack or Ethan cares about I do too." She gives me a weak smile. "Guys can I talk to Ethan alone." Y/N says. I pry Jack off her and leave the room.

Ethan

The guys left the room and Y/N gestured me over to her. She pulled me into a hug with as much strength she had.