cut my hair [teamiplier]

Y/N was often known for her long hair. Hair that went right to her hips. Long dark brown hair paired with hazel eyes. She was bubbly always but recently she had become standoffish. Instead of inserting herself into a conversation like she always did, she kept quiet and listened even if she had something on her mind. Her videos that were once edited with bunch of effects to make her fans laugh were now simple with a few cuts. The girl that would be running around her office or even the apartment was now locking herself in her room and if she went outside she would usually never come back till after one in the morning. The girl who made and effort everything morning to put makeup and contacts on was now lazily putting on glasses and if you were lucky she'd put on lip gloss.

Her personality seemed to shift but no body had noticed or cared to notice which only caused her to fall further. "Hey where's y/n? I thought she was editing the second video today?" Mark asked walking out of the recording room. "She said she needed a day off to do things so I got it done." Ethan spoke. "Why did she text you?" Mark asked slightly confused as why she didn't text him. "Well cause she was supposed to edit my video for tomorrow as well." "And besides Mark she texted me too. She asked if I wanted anything from the candy store like an hour ago." Amy said from her desk. "It's weird of her to miss work." "And it's like the fourth time this week." Tyler added. "Well she did just graduate college Mark so she's probably just living a free life before being cooped up with work." Kathryn theorized. "I guess you could be right."

Their conversation was interrupted by the opening of the front door. All their eyes shot towards the door. There stood a smiling y/n with cut hair and glasses on. She had a clear plastic baggy in her hand. "Y/n what are you doing here?" Ethan asked. "I came by to grab my laptop I left on the island and bring Amy her gummies." She tossed Amy the bag of gummy bears before walking into the kitchen. "Y/n what happened to your hair?" Mark asked as she was about to leave. She stopped for a moment a frown appearing but disappearing just as quick. "I don't know but I like it like this." With that she left.

She drove to her apartment in peace. The whole conversation with everyone at the office was unsettling. Cutting her hair wasn't a big thing. Not like she cut them all off. She just cut it a little above her shoulders. She didn't look all that different.

Y/N walked into her apartment and tossed her keys on the kitchen counter. She started up a little livestream on instagram. "Hey guys. I'm gonna a little cooking streaming and answer some questions." She introed starting to boil water. "So hit me with some questions." She smiled. "What happened to your hair? Uh I cut it. I don't know but it's more comfortable to me." She answered with a tiny hum. "Are you okay? Videos haven't been normal lately. I honestly don't know." She started to rant. "I feel like I kind of annoy everyone. Like I started working for Mark and Ethan after their whole group became close friends. I feel odd there." She shrugs. "Oh and in other news I might be moving! I grew up in a small town where everyone knew everyone and being in LA it just doesn't feel right. Like so many times I'm alone while everyone is out doing things. But it's just an idea, nothing is set in stone." She spoke. Everyone in the chat was freaking out saying she wasn't annoying that she was amazing.

As she finished up the food people asked her ton do some singing as her videos lately have been really lazy. "I did learn a new song on the piano." Y/n grabbed her phone from the counter and carried it to her recording room. She placed it gently on the desk before placing her piano keyboard in her lap. "Okay I'm a little rusty so go easy on me in the chat." She said with a small laugh as she began to play. Little did she know all her friends had been watching the stream. "Often I am upset that I cannot fall in love. But I guess. This avoids the stress of falling out of it." She sand quietly. "Are you tired of me yet? I'm a little sick right now but I swear. When I'm ready I will fly us out of here." She finished the song only crying a little. "Uh I'm gonna go and eat now. Video will be out later tomorrow." She ended the stream and vigorously rubbed her teary eyes. "Stupid. Stupid. Stupid!" She yelled at herself. She cried on stream. Way to seem weak.

She went into her lounge and grabbed the bowl of mac and cheese she made earlier before sitting on her couch. As she was in a sad mood she put on some of her favorite childhood show, Big Time Rush, to cheer her up. She wrapped a blanket around her and ate.

Halfway through the show a knock on her door echoed in the apartment. She places her empty bowl on the coffee table and got up. "Coming!" She spoke. She walked across the cold wood floor and unlocked the door to reveal the whole teamiplier crew standing in her doorway. Before she could even speak they pulled her into a group. "You are not annoying. Don't ever think that." Mark mumbled on the top of her head. "We love you so much even if we've only know you for a little over a year." Amy added. "We care so much about you and you can talk to us anytime you feel upset." Kathryn spoke softly. "Please don't leave us." Ethan said who had a firm grip around her waist. Y/N hadn't even realized she began to cry. Everything they had said hit her like a truck. "I don't think I want to leave anymore." They whole group stayed like that for awhile. Just enjoying eachoth's presence.