plant shop [signe hansen](two)

Signe

We waited for Mark to come and pick us up from the airport. He was running a little late do to an issue.

We see a little bit of bright blue hair to realize it was Ethan. "Hey sorry Mark's still trying to do whatever he's doing so he sent me to pick up you guys." Ethan said. "It's fine." I chirped. Ethan led us to his car and headed to the hotel for Vidcon.

When we entered Mark's hotel room we automatically heard yelling. "Mark stop treating me like I'm five! I'm fucking twenty two!" It was females voice. "I don't care you're my little sister!" Mark came in trailing a girl with maroon hair. It was the girl from the Plant Shop.

"Ethan he's trying to boss me around like I'm a little kid!" She yelled clearly annoyed at the raven following behind her. "Well technically you are to him." Ethan said. "Oh fucking come on! You're younger than me!" She yelled at Ethan.

She grabbed a black notebook before heading to the door. "Where are you going?" Mark asked her. "Away from here. If you want me ill be at the park." And with that she shut to door.

Mark finally noticed we were here. "Oh sorry. My sister can be a little stubborn." Mark said running his fingers through his hair. "She doesn't seem like it." Jack said. "Yeah I've talked to her before." I said. They all gave me a questioning look.

"What do you mean you've talked to her before?" Mark asked. "She was working at the plant shop in Ireland." I said. "Oh yeah. I forgot see went to Ireland to go help our aunt." Mark said.

"I'll go get her." Ethan said. "No you'll make it worst." Mark said. "I'll go." I said. "You sure?" Mark asked and I nodded. "I'll be fine. Should be back in an hour." It glanced at the clock on the wall. The sun should set in an hour. "Okay please be careful." Mark said. "I will." And with that I left to the park.

-
I looked around the park for five minutes until I found Y/N sitting near a patch of flowers drawing. That's what the black notebook was for. I walk up to her.

"Hey Y/N we should get back to the hotel. The suns going to set soon." I said. She glanced up at me and sighed. "Yeah I suppose but I don't want to see Mark at all. I hate how he treats me." She said standing up from the ground.

"It's because he cares. And trust me I have a lot of siblings. They do it because they care." I say. She gives a weak smile. "I suppose." She says. "Now come on and smile. We have three fun filled days of Vidcon before heading back to Ireland." She smiled and we headed back to the hotel.

-
Y/N

Signe left to her room I walked into the one I shared with Mark and Amy. "Y/N jesus christ you're back." He pulls me into a hug. "Yeah thanks to Signe." I smile. "Do you like Signe?" Mark asked pulling from the hug. W-What?" I felt my face heat up.

"You do! You know she volunteered to get you. We didn't ask. She seemed concerned that you ran out." Mark said. "S-She did?" I ask. "Yep. Now we have three days at vidcon. Maybe you two fall in love?" "M-Mark!" "What?"

I sigh flopping on my bed. Amy smiled at me. "Go after her. She's a keeper." Amy said. I give her a weak smile before turning over and heading to sleep.