grey [multi](two)

"And done." Y/N sighed as the last fairy light was hung. Dodie had already informed everyone of the party so everyone was already to there respective homes getting ready.

Y/N sighed and trudged her way to Marzia. Y/N didn't like dressing up but if Lady Amy said she had to she would. She gives a quiet knock before entering. Marzia was already waiting for her with a big smile. "Yay! I have been waiting for you! Let me get the dress." Marzia dissappears upstairs for a few seconds before reappearing downstairs. "Here." She hands Y/N a midnight blue dress that went barely above the knees. She also handed her a pair of flats. "No thanks I will stick with a combat boots." Y/No replied. "Fine. Go get dressed the party starts soon!" Marzia said giddy.

Y/N made her way into the bathroom and quickly changed. She came back out Marzia gawked at her appearance. "You look amazing!" She said clapping her hands. "Ill have Robert come and escort you to the party." Marzia said. Y/N didn't protest and let her do it. Almost three minutes passed before Robert arrived. He was wearing a black with a matching tie. "Marzia make you wear it?" Y/N whispered to Robert. He nodded slightly. "You look great. It's a little weird not seeing you in uniform though." Robert whispered back. Y/N only gave a smile.

"Okay get going! The party has already started." They both nod and leave Marzia's. "Well m'lady shall we head to the party?" Y/N let out a laugh. "Yes you goof." Robert smiles and they walk down to the plaza. "Y/N you look lovely." Lady Amy said. "Thank you Miss." Y/N replies back. "Now have some fun and enjoy this amazing party you set up." Y/N nodded and followed Robert to talk with Dan and Phil.

It was a nice evening. Kids were running around. Adults were chatting away. Everything was okay until someone ran up from the dock. "Y/N. A few people pulled up in the dock but they are not from here." Y/N gave a confused expression. "Lady Amy was anyone supposed to come to the dock?" Y/N asked. Lady Amy shook her head. "I'll go deal with it." Y/N said with a slight panicked tone.

Y/N practically ran down to the dock which was pretty hard considering she was wearing a dress. Robert, Dan, and Phil were following close behind. Y/N came to a stop when she seen five males. One with raven hair, another with blue, one with bright green, one with brown, and the last a fringe like style of hair. "Who are you?" Y/N asked her panicked tone gone. "Who are you for us to tell?" The raven haired male said. "I'm head guard of this village." Y/N said back. "A female? Head guard? That's hilarious." He said with a laugh. "Now seriously. Who's the head guard?"

Robert, Dan, and Phil all cleared there throats to gain his attention. "She is head guard." They said in unison. "Are you serious? How are you guys even functioning?" He said. "What are you here for?" Y/N said getting angry. "We need somewhere to stay. Our previous village got burned down causing us to leave." Y/N sighed. "Follow me. I have spare rooms in my home that you can stay at until some can be built." Robert pulled Y/N aside. "Are you seriously letting them stay?" Robert whispered. "Yes. The raven one may be rude but I have a kind heart."

"Okay follow me. It's getting late and the party has already ended." Y/N sighed. They followed her through the village. Everyone was asleep so she stayed quiet. Robert, Dan, and Phil all went to their respective homes. "Now you five will stay downstairs where I have extra rooms. Upstairs is my room. Don't ever and I mean ever go upstairs." Y/N said making the rules.

Y/N ran upstairs and came back down seconds later in her guard outfit. "Where are you going?" The raven male said. "Work. I have to guard." She said tying her hair up. "This late?" He asked. "Look I'm not head guard for nothing." She said. The raven male left downstairs but the blue hair male stayed. "Okay sorry for Mark. He lost his mother in the burning so he's not himself. I'm Ethan by the way." He said. "I'm Y/N. Now I must get to work." She said. "You look extremely tired though." Ethan said. "Yes but since you guys have arrived some guards are wary of who else might come."

Y/N stretches her back letting a popping sound happen. "I will be back soon. Please don't lurk around in my house." Y/N said leaving Ethan.