grey [multi](one)

Flowers started to bud out of the ground as spring had began. Due to the warmer weather guards were sent out to watch for intruders. Although very few intruders actually came the leader of the village still worried. A lot of her population was children and she would do anything to protect them. She was a kind ruler. A pure heart. She had no trace of evil magic in her. No one in the village did. Well at least she thought.

"Is anyone at the docks today?" Y/N asked Robert. "Not that I know of no." Y/N nodded at Robert's response. "I'll shall go then. You are in charge while I am gone." And with that Y/N left to the docks.

Y/N was one of the strongest guards the lady had. Even though she was a female she could rough up some males easily. Y/N was also the most powerful. Almost more than the lady herself. She had a secret she kept from everyone. But she promised herself she would never let the village see that half of her.

Y/N made her way to the docks. Her loose fitting purple shirt blew slightly from the breeze of the ocean. She didn't dare to draw her sword here. The dock was a sacred place for some and she would only draw it if she was in danger, which was very unlikely.

Y/N took in a deep breath as she started her patrol. She noticed some children and there mother running around the beach. Quite early for most but probably the beat the heat. Y/N smiled but felt a ping of sadness. She didn't know her parents at all. She wandered upon the village which the lady let her stay and trained her. She's greatful for that but still. She would love to know her parents.

Y/N shook her head and continued walking. Although the thoughts still filled her head she tried to ignore it so she could focus. Taking one deep breath she stopped and cleared her mind. She started up her patrol again.

After a good hour someone came to relieve Y/N as the lady wanted her. "Thank you Philip. Let me know if anything happens so I can immediately be here." Phil nodded. "Do not take out weaponry here unless needed. This is a safe place." Phil nodded once more and shooed away Y/N. Y/N adjusted her outfit before making her way towards the lady's house.

She walked through the village getting a few waves and good morning's from residents. Of course she replied back in and chirpy manner but kept on track.

Once reaching the house she gave a small knock on the door. "Come in!" Y/N opened the door to see the lady on the ground with her golden retriever puppy. "Phil said you needed me Lady Amy?" Y/N said keeping a calm tone. "Would you be able to help set up a small party in the Plaza for tonight? I will set it Robert in charge of the guards until the party has started and then everyone can be on break." Lady Amy explained. "Anything you please Lady Amy." Y/N replied. "Y/N. I'm asking you. Yes you are my best guard but you need to make your own decisions as well." Lady Amy said standing up. "I would love to Lady Amy. Hosting a party seems fun." Lady Amy nodded. "Dress nice as well. Stop by Marzia if you need clothing. I will let her know you will be by." Y/N nodded before leaving the house.

Y/N left to find Robert to inform him of the plans. She finds him at the gate. "Robert. Lady Amy has informed me of a party she is having tonight." Y/N says getting Robert's attention. "What about it?" He asked. "Lady Amy has asked me to set up the party leaving you in charge. When the party starts everyone who wants to leave there posts may and can come join the party." "That sounds lovely. Well I will let you go so you can start." Robert said shooing Y/N away.

Y/N went to the Plaza to get supplies for the party. She went to Dodie's shop which sold from Fairy Lights to Party Supplies. "So Lady Amy is having you throw a party in the Plaza tonight?" Dodie asked as she helped Y/N get supplies. "Do you know what's the occasion?" She asked. "Not a clue." Y/N replied. "Knowing her she just really wanted to celebrate just being alive." Y/N said as she got the last bit of decorations down. "That does seem like something she'd do." Y/N waved Dodie bye as she left the shop and went to the plaza.