blue haired cutie [ethan nestor](fifteen)

Y/N

After I shut off the camera I turn back to the boys were cleaning up. I felt her trying to come through.

"I want out."

She said and I shook my head. She's trying to taken over my body. And right now she was succeeding. Everything started to blur before everything went black.

Ethan

Tyler looked over at Y/N while we were cleaning up. "Mark. Not good." Tyler said. We both turn our eyes to Y/N. Everything seemed normal well except Y/N left eye was green and where the white was black. "What do you want with my sister?" Mark yells. "Oh I want nothing with your sister." She pushes Mark against the wall. "Then what do you want!" Mark yells. "You know exactly what I want." She growls. "You can't do that. You know he might die." Mark said calmy. Who? "I could care less about the boy." "Yes but Y/N cares about the but and you wouldn't do that." "I don't care about the human girl at all. I want what I want." Tyler looks like he's ready to kill and me I felt weird. "Its crazy how you haven't turned into Dark yet. You know being angry usually turns you." "I don't want to because I might kill you and you're in my sisters body." As they spoke I felt like I was gonna faint. My vision went black.

Crank

I opened my eyes. Finally. "I love the fact that you're trying to get to me." I say. All eyes shoot towards me. "How?" Mark asks. "You could kill him!" "Don't worry he's fine. He gave into it making it easier for me. He's fine I promise." I give Mark a reassuring look. "Ooo this is the boy I wanted." She dropped Mark. He hit the ground with a thud. "Hello Virus." "Hello to you too Crank. Now come on we have things to do." She grabs my hand trying to drag me.

I keep my feet planted. "I'm not like you. I've grown based on Ethan's personality. Ethan was never angry person meaning I was never evil. Unlike you. Y/N was bullied all the time which only fed you and Darkness. Only you grew stronger." He said. Mark looked at me with shock. "That's why my sister has more than one." He felt bad and seen it. "I'm sorry to say yes. And you had yours because you were rude in highschool along with bullied but Dark didn't feed on bullying he fed on anger." Mark nodded feeling his whole world crash around him. I felt bad for him. "Ugh why are you guys no fun!" Virus yelled. She tried yo hit me but I dodged. "If you hit me I'm able to hit back and I don't want to hit a girl." I say looking at her. She became more enraged. "Fine I'll just kill you. Then you won't have to hit me." She said letting out an evil laugh.

She picked me up by my neck. Mark's eyes were full of fear along with Tyler. I proofed out of her hands and behind her. I put my hand on her shoulders. "Nice try." I take a white crystal out of my pocket and shove it into her side. She scream and falls to the ground. The once white crystal now green. I pull it out her side slightly bleeding. Okay more than slightly.

Mark runs over. "Why'd you do that!" He yelled. "Don't worry she'll be fine." I place my hand on her side. A blue aura comes comes from my hand getting rid of the wound and blood.

I stand up. "She should wake up soon." They both nod. "Ethan go ahead and take back over." I close my eyes.

Ethan

I'm greeted with a sight. Y/N's on Mark's back. Tyler came over to me. "Ethan I'm not one to rush things but just ask her out already before this happens again." I nod agreeing to when she wakes up. I'm still confused what happened.

Y/N was laying in my bed. I sat at the edge going through stuff in my head. I felt the bed shift and seen Y/N awake. "Hi Ethan." She said smiling and rubbing her eyes. "Y/N I have something to ask you. Its been in my head since you first got here. With all the stuff happening I never had a chance also for the fact that I thought you'd say no." She cut me off. "If the questions is will you be my girlfriend then I accept." She smiles placing a kiss on my cheek. "You missed." I said. She rolled her eyes. I kissed her on the lips and its as if the world stopped. "Thank you for being my blue haired cutie."