merry christmas, kiss my ass [nathan sharp](three)

Y/N

When we got back to the house I went to my room. I took off my black jumper leaving me in my bra. It was hot in my room and Nathan usually doesn't come in here. I change in a crop top as my phone started to ring. "Hello?" I say through the phone. "Hey Y/N." I hear the Irish accent come through. "Leave me alone Sean." "But I still love you." He says. "That's a lie and I know it because then you wouldn't get with that Singe girl." I don't hate Singe she's actually very nice. It's Sean I hate because he cheated on me with her and she was so confused. "But I do baby listen." "I am NOT your baby. You left me heartbroken and Singe confused." Those two aren't dating anymore because when she found out that he dated us both she broke up with him. "Fine you were a horrible girlfriend anyone heck you were a horrible person." "How?" "You're so cold hearted and keep everyone at a distance. You never let anyone in! I'm glad I cheated on you with Singe." He said as he hung up the phone.

I fell to the my knees. Am I really this horrible of a person? Tears started to stream down my face and all that goes through my mind are hateful words. "Why was I like this? It's not like I meant too. I just have a hard time since my mom passed."  I sat there my head in my hands. What's the point anymore?

Nate

As I walked passed Y/N's room to mine I heard slight crying. I open the door to see Y/N on the floor crying. Something in my heart hurt at the sight. "Nope, not today." I say picking her up and sitting her on the couch. I start popcorn and hot cocoa as I grab bunch of blankets. I wrap one around her and then brought in the popcorn and cocoa. I turned on the tv to Elf. "Thanks Nathan." She says sniffling. "I'm sorry to be such an annoyance." "Never will you ever be an annoyance." I say looking at her.

We spent a good hour of the movie eat popcorn and drinking cocoa. She started to fall asleep on the couch.  I didn't want her sleeping on the couch so I pick her up and carry her to her room. I lay her down well try. She wouldn't let go of me. "No." She said in a child like voice. "Come on you need to be put in bed and so do I." "Then take me to your bed." She says in a sleepy voice. My face became flushed. "O-okay." I stuttered out. I walk us to my bedroom and lay her on my bed. I changed into pj pants and took off my shirt.

I layed down next to her. She came and cuddled into my chest. Just seconds later came soft snores from her. How the heck did I get lucky for her to be here with me right now?

~

Y/N

I woke up to something touching my boob. I look up to see Nathan. He was asleep with his fringe a mess. The clock by his bed read two pm. We had to leave for the venue in three hours. "Nate." I poke his face. "Nate~." I play with his hair. "Good morning." He says. "We need to get up. We have to leave for the venue in three hours. He realizes his hand is on my boob. "S-sorry." He apologizes and removes his hand. "It's fine Nathan but we need to get up." He groans and I continue to poke him until gets out of bed. We made cereal and ate them as we watched some anime Nathan liked. It was almost time to leave so we both change out of pjs before heading out.

~

"Okay you guys are finally here." Marzia says handing us our outfits. "Sorry we're a little late." I apologize. "It's fine. Your dressing room is on the left while Nate yours is on the right." We nod heading to our rooms. We come out fully dressed. "Okay makeup." Marzia says. "Actually can we not do the eye lashes just lipstick?" She looks to Nate who was dusting off his jeans while getting lint rolled by some stage people. "Sure. Now head to sound check we have less than eleven minutes until Nate goes and performs." She says. I nod heading out and testing the mic.

"Okay Nate you're on." Marzia says.