plant shop [signe hansen](one)

Signe

"Jack I'll be back!" I yelled. Jack was my roommate and he was a good one as well. Even though he didn't really like the amount of plants I had scouring the house he wouldn't get rid of them. "More plants I presume." He said leaning up against the doorway of the kitchen sipping his usual black coffee before recording. "Yep." I replied popping the p in yep. "Please just don't put them in my room. I hate hitting a mini cactus at three am." He said with a slight laugh. "Okay I won't." He says bye and heads to his recording room. I grab my stuff and leave the house.

I toss my bag in the passenger seat before pulling out of the driveway. I turn up the heater because in Ireland it's always cold and cloudy.

The Radio played quietly in the background as I drove. I hummed along to the random tune as I drove in the less busy street.

I approached my favorite plant shop to see it not busy at all. Then again it was school hours so nothing was really busy.

I open the door to the shop, the little bell ringing. There were only a few older ladies in the shop. I looked around looking for one I don't have yet. I have a lot so that was difficult.

"Hey do you need any help?" I heard a female voice. I look up from the plants to be met with a girl no younger than twenty two. She had maroon colored hair that went a little past her shoulders. "Ahh yeah. I was looking for an orange flower." I said pushing the strand of hair that fell in front of my face.

She leads me farther into the back. Flowers rowed in rainbow order. "I arranged them in rainbow order to make it easier for people to find also I have a little bit of ocd." She said as we walked over to the orange ones. "There's not alot but we do have a few." She said. "My favorite is the California poppy. I just like the looseness of how the petals look." She finished.

She was right. It looked amazing. It wasn't like any I had in the house already. "Yeah I think I'll get this one." I say picking up the plant and following her to the register. She rings me up and I pay.

"Hey I haven't seen you around here before." I said. "Yeah my aunt who normally runs the shop is having me help around." She smiled. Her eyes were a hazel color with a hint of blue. "Oh well I hope to see you again." I smiled. "To you as well." She replied. "I'm Y/N by the way." She said. "I'm Signe." "Well Signe. I'll see you around." I wave bye as I exit the shop.

I place the plant in the passenger seat with my bag before leaving the shop.

-
"I'm back Jack!" I say as I walk in the door. "What did you get this time?" I hold up the orange plant. "Ooo that's really pretty." He said. "Yeah. The girl there helped me find it." I set it on the dining table. "So we leave for Vidcon tomorrow." Jack said. "Okay. We're going to see Mark again?" I ask and he nods his head. "Yep. He set it up to where we're right next to his room. Easier for us to communicate." I nod my head.

"Well I'm going to finish recording." He said exiting the room. I head into my own and lay on my bed. I place my laptop on my stomach getting on YouTube. I watch a few videos and reply to a few comments before it gets very late. I shut my laptop placing it on the nightstand before changing into pjs. I curl up under the blanket slowly letting the sleep take me.