one week till christmas [philip lester](six)

Phil

I woke up and Y/N was still asleep. She looked so cute. Her leg was throw over me. She also had a soft snore that was so adorable.

I look at the clock to see it's one in the afternoon. I know the party is from six to eight. I look back down at Y/N who flutters her eyes open. "Good morning beautiful." I say kissing her forehead. "Good morning Philly."

We both force ourselves out of bed. Y/N notices a present I poorly wrapped. "Phil did you wrap this?" She asks. "Maybe." "You want me to show you how to wrap?" I nod my head and grab some wrapping paper and sit on the floor with her. She grabs the poorly wrapped present. "Okay can I unwrap this?" I nod. She unwraps it. "Okay Phil since this is a cube it is very easy to wrap."

She spends about and hour showing me how to wrap presents. "Okay was that easy?" She asks. I nod my head in response. "Okay it is almost three so let's eat some breakfast and get ready for the party." She said standing up. We head to the kitchen and make cereal.

We go and sit on the sofa and eat while watching anime. When we finished she went to go get dresses as it was almost five.

The dress was all black with lace sleeves. I wore black flats as I was already tall enough. I straightened my hair and put on light makeup.

"You look great Y/N." I heard Dan say. He was standing the doorway of the bathroom. "Thanks Daniel." I say walking past him out the bathroom.

I grab my camera and my cellphone placing my phone in my pocket and holding me camera. "Ready to go?" I asked. They nod and we head out to Connie's.

"Y/N!" Connie yelled hugging me. "Ugh it's been so long." I say as we break apart. "You look amazing by the way." I say to her. "Uh thanks but you look way better!" She says. "Oh this is my brother Dan and my friend Phil." I say pointing to the two fringed haired boys next to me. "Oh hello its so nice to meet you!" She says to Phil and Dan.

Dan and Phil go to hang out with Zoe and Louise. I follow Connie and vlog a little. "So why did miss Connie drag Dodie and I over here?" I say facing the camera at her. "Well we want you two to sing!" She says taking my camera. "I'll record you." She winks. She hands Dodie her ukulele and we sit next to each other.

She strums and we start to sing. "I really can't stay" I sing. "Baby it's cold outside" Dodie sang back. "I've got to go away" "Baby it's cold outside"
"This evening has been" "Been hoping that you'd drop in"
"So very nice" "I'll hold your hands, they're just like ice"

We continued to sing until the song was over. We got an uproar of applauses from people at the party. We stand up and I grab the camera. "Look what she made me do." I said looking at the camera and point to Connie. "But you sounded amazing." Connie said. I just roll my eyes and go find Dan and Phil.

We were getting ready to leave. The party was ending. "Bye Connie hopefully I'll come back and visit." I say hugging her goodbye as we leave the flat.

We reach the flat and Dan asks if I want to record a game with them for tomorrow's video. I stay in my dress and we head to the gaming room.

"Hello Dan and Phil murderous tentacle creatures." They say there intro. "Why murderous tentacle creatures?" Dan asks Phil. "Because we are playing a Christmas version of Slender." Phil said. "Nope nopedity nope nope nope." I say getting up from my chair. "Nope you're playing with us." Dan said grabbing my arm. I sigh and sit back down.

"Okay now lastly Y/N's turn." Dan says. I stole Phil's hoodie to hide myself. I had almost gotten all the presents but one then slendy came. "Nope." I say running away from him. I then see the last present. "I win! I did it!" I say as soon as I grab the present. "Beginner's luck." Dan says. "Anyway if you guys want to see my sister in more videos let me know." Dan outros. "Also go click those little circles. All three of our channels are also in the description." They finish outroing the video.

Phil and I leave the room as Dan edits the video. "That game was something else." I say. "Yeah who ever knew Santa could be so scary." Phil replies. He heads into the lounge while I head into Dan's room to change. I change into fuzzy Christmas pants and a black shirt. I put Phil's hood back on as it was so comfy. I walk back into the lounge and Phil was playing Mario Kart. I sit next to him upside down on the couch.

I scroll through twitter looking at the response on the Christmas party vlog. A lot of people liked Dodie and I singing together.

Shay
@ BorkDodieTrash
@ Y/Y/N @ Doddleoddle You guys should sing together more! I loved your voices together!

I seen Dodie had replied.

Dodie
@ doddleoddle
@ Y/Y/N @ BorkDodieTrash What do you say Y/N?

I smiled. Maybe we will collab soon. I tweet back at her and both our fandom's freaked out. I took my pills and continued to watch Phil. I soon fell asleep.