blue haired cutie [ethan nestor](four)

Things to look for
Y/N- Your Name
F/C- Favorite Color
F/G- Favorite Game
F/A- Favorite Anime

More will be added as we go along

Y/N

I woke up to my against something warm along with a heartbeat that wasn't my own. I open my eyes to see I was laying on Ethan. I blushed as he had his arms around my waist.

I didn't want to wake him but I needed to get up. "Ethan." I whispered poking his cheek. "Just five more minutes." He mumbles. "I don't have five more minutes. I have to do recording today." I reply back in a whisper. I see him open his eyes and look at me. I cheeky smile went across his face.

He let go of me and I got out of bed. I was still in my clothes from yesterday but I guess that's okay for recording. "I'm going to record so shh." I said placing my finger to my lip. Ethan just nodded.

I walked over to my setup and got ready to record.

"Heyo my little trash cans, Y/N here and as you can tell I've moved!" I yell excitingly. "Yes I'm currently living with my brother Mark or as many of you know him Markiplier. So this will be my setup for awhile." I say motioning around me. "Anyway today we are playing Mr. President. Let's get started!"

~
"Can you fucking not! How hard is it to dodge a bullet!" I yell in rage. "Okay I'm done!" I yell pulling off my headphones. "Anyway thank you all for watching and I will see you in the next video. Buh bye!" I say ending the video.

Ethan was laughing at me. I was raging so hard at the game. The ragdoll physics got so annoying. "Shut up! This game is annoying!" I whisper shout.

I check the time. It was almost two. "Let's order some lunch!" I say getting up from my desk. I grab my cellphone off my bed.

"What sounds good to you?" I ask Ethan flopping on the bed. "Pizza?" He asks. I nod in response and call the number.

I ordered us a Hawaiin pizza. It got here around three. We sat on my bed and watched an old stream of Game Theory play Neverending Nightmares. We kept arguing about what the story was.

~
I look at the time its almost six. "Okay I'm going to start getting ready for whatever party Nate is inviting me too." I say to Ethan. He nods and leaves to get ready.

I grab a towel and head to the bathroom to take a shower. Luckily my room had a shower connected. I hop in and turn the water on letting warm water hit my back.

~
I get out of the shower and head into my room. I decide to dress semi nice. I put on ripped legging with a maroon skirt over. I put on a black crop top and a choker with a moon charm. I brush my hair out leaving it down.

I look at the time to see it's almost seven. At least someone's having a party. I don't really like my birthday so that's why I don't really tell people but today was my birthday.

I grabbed my phone making it out of my room. I seen Ethan in a dark blue shirt with matching white skinny jeans on. He was sitting on the couch scrolling through his Instagram.

He didn't notice me so decided to scare him. I walked up quietly behind him which was easy since I was wearing vans. I tapped his shoulders and he jumped. He turned to look at me and I just gave him a smile.

"You're such a jerk." He says standing up. "No I'm not I'm just funny!" I reply. Then he got a look in his eyes but I couldn't tell what it was.

Before I knew it I was pushed on the couch and Ethan was tickling me. "Stop~." I whine. He didn't listen and just continued to tickling me. "Come on we have to go to a party!" I yell in between breaths. He stops tickling me and helps me off the couch.

"Let's just go to the party." I say heading towards the door.