one week till christmas [philip lester](two)

Y/N

I didn't wake up till almost one in the afternoon. Dan and Phil were just watching movies. Dan moved me over on the sofa so they could sit. I was in the middle of them.

They were watching some Christmas movies. I got up and into the kitchen to make some hot chocolate for us.

As I was waiting for the water to finish heating Phil comes in to make popcorn. "So you're channel name is AmazingPhil correct?" I ask him. "Yeah why?" "Oh I just remember when Dan was eighteen he used to always talk about you. Thanks for being there for him." I smile. "It's no problem, he is my best friend." He carries a mug of hot chocolate and popcorn and I carried the other two mugs.

We sip on hot chocolate as we go through movies. It was almost four before we decided we should actually do something.

"Oh I should probably record a music cover for today." I said getting up. "Do you guys want to help?" They both nod. "Okay be ready soon. We need to record before dark." I say before walking into the bathroom.

I change into a red shirt with a white skirt. I put on white vans and walk back into the lounge. Dan and Phil were both wearing all black. I grab my camera.

"Shall we head?" I ask. They both nod. We all start to walk. "Where are we going?" Phil asks. "To the flower garden. I seen on my way here that it was string in Christmas lights." I say. We reach the garden after five minutes of walking.

"Okay, Phil can you sing?" I ask him. "Yeah." "Well could you sing the other part to the song?" I ask. He nods his hand. "I suppose you want me to record?" Dan asks. "If you would?" "Sure." I smile and hand him my camera.

I take a seat on a bench near red flowers. There was Christmas lights strung above and around us. "Dan is the lighting fine?" I ask him. "It looks great actually." He says placing the camera on the tripod.

I turn to Phil. "Phil do you know the song 'All I Want For Christmas'?" I ask looking him. His eyes looked really pretty in moonlight. "Yeah?" "Well you're going to sing the male part okay?" He nods. I look to Dan who gave me a nod.

"I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
And I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree." I sang. I looked at Dan who was smiling. "I don't need to hang my stocking
There upon the fireplace
Santa Claus won't make me happy
With a toy on Christmas Day." I could see Phil smile through the corner of my eye. "I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas
Is you
You, baby."

"Oh, I won't ask for much this Christmas
I won't even wish for snow
And I'm just gonna keep on waiting
Underneath the mistletoe." Phil sang and he sound absolutely amazing. I didn't know he could sing this good. "I won't make a list and send it
To the North Pole for Saint Nick
I won't even stay awake to
Hear those magic reindeer click
'Cause I just want you here tonight
Holding on to me so tight
What more can I do?
Cause baby all I want for Christmas is you
You." I stand up and pull Phil off the bench.

"Oh-ho, all the lights are shining
So brightly everywhere
And the sound of children
Laughter fills the air
And everyone is singing
I hear those sleigh bells ringing
Santa won't you bring me the one I really need?
Won't you please bring my baby to me?
Yeah." We both sing smiling like idiots. Dan was trying so hard to not smile like an idiot as well.

"Oh, I don't want a lot for Christmas
This is all I'm asking for
I just wanna see my baby (Yeahhh)
Standing right outside my door
Oh I just want you for my own." It started to snow. This was going to look awesome. "For my own
Baby." Phil sang as snowflakes fell in his hair. "More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true." "Baby all I want for Christmas is
You baby

All I want for Christmas is you baby
All I want for Christmas is you baby." We finished singing and Dan turned off the camera. Dan had called a taxi as we were singing. It got here just as we finished. We all get in and head back to the flat.

When we reached the flat I went and changed into fluffy PJ pants and a black T-shirt. I threw my hair into a pony tail. I grab my laptop and download the video onto it.

I sit on the sofa editing it. It wasn't that hard since everything looked great. The audio actually turned out really well.

I posted it around nine thirty at night which is very late in the UK but just a good time in the us. Dan and Phil were recording a gaming video since we got back.

I watched Steven Universe to pass the time. It was almost midnight before Dan and Phil came in and asked me a question. "Do you want to record a baking video with us?" Dan asks. "Why not?" I say getting up and following them to the kitchen.