amy's best friend [ethan nestor](three)

Y/N

The whole week Ethan and I hung out. We did random stuff at the studio. At his house. We learned alot about each other.

Now it was Amy's wedding day. I was helping adjust her veil. "You look amazing Amy." I smile at her. "Thank you for walking me down." She says. "No problem. Since your dad couldn't be here I'm glad I have the honor to give you away." She laughs a little at the last part. "Do a spin." She says to me. A laugh a little and do so. I was wearing a dress Amy had help me make. It was a blue and white dress with a blue bow on the front. I also wore my glasses since Ethan liked it. My chest was kind of out there since that's just how the dress was. "I'm jealous. You have so much bigger boobs than me." Amy pouted. "Amy were both C cups. We are the exact same size." She rolls her eyes. "Ready?" I ask her. She nods and we walk out.

Ethan

I was Mark's best man. I stood next to him as the music started. There at the doorway stood Amy dressed in all white along with Y/N in a somewhat reaviling dress. "Ethan eyes back in your head." Mark whispers letting out a little laugh.

Y/N stands with the bridesmaids as the ceremony ran. It was time for the reception. Y/N was with Amy helping her get into a not so long dress. They both come out and walk up to us. "I'm so happy for you guys." Y/N smiles at the happy Amy and Mark. "Thanks."

The music switched to something slower. It was playing Can't Help Falling In Love. "Would you like to dance?" I ask Y/N. "Thought you would never ask." I grab her and and lead her to the dance floor. Mark gives me a thumb up and Amy smiles at me.

I place my hands on her hips while she strings her arms around my neck. She rest her head on my shoulder. There was no room in between us. She quietly sang the lyrics. "Wise men say only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you" She sings. "Shall I stay? Would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you?" I sing back and I can feel her smile.

The song ended and Y/N kissed me. I melted into the kiss. I smile into the kiss. We break apart and look at each other. "I know I haven't know you for long but I want to know you more." I say. "If you're asking me out then yes." She smiles at me. God cab this get any better?