mangled [natepat](four)

Mat

I was debating on whether going back there was a good idea. I think the only reason I am going back is because of Nate. Already thirty minutes late I leave the house to work my night shift at Fazbear's.

~
As soon as I opened the door to my office Nate jumped onto me. He gripped his hands tight around my neck and his legs around my waist. He was my same height maybe a little taller but it was easy to hold him. "I thought you weren't coming." I heard him mumble. "I wouldn't miss seeing you for the world." I replied the same volume as his. Him still attached to me I walk to my desk to place down my flashlight. I left my hat here yesterday but I don't like wearing it.

"Nate as much as I love holding you I have to check the cameras." I say. He mumbled. He gets off just to jump on my back. "Better?" He asks. "Yes." I reply back. I leaned over just enough to check the camera. Everyone seemed to be roaming around. They didn't seem like they were coming near us they seemed they were talking among themselves.

"Hey Nate?" I ask. "Yes Mat?" Nate replies in a sleepy tone. "Are you tired?" I ask him. He nods. "I thought demons don't get tired?" I ask. "Well we do." Nate says yawning. "Wanna sit down?" He nods. I adjust him and we sit on the desk chair.

He sits on my lap his head laying on my chest. I could feel him smiling on my chest. I played with his hair as he fell asleep.

Nate

When Mat got here I was so excited. I thought he wasn't coming since he was thirty minutes late. "Just go and don't cause trouble tonight." I said to Mangle as she left.

Soon after Mat came in. I could help but to jump on him. I engulf him in a hug as he kept me up. We spent awhile like this.

I started to get tired. Mat was looking at the cameras since that was his job. Sometimes I wish I could leave but I can't since these tear streaks would make it obvious I'm a demon.

"Hey Nate?" Mat asks. "Yes Mat." I say with quite a sleepy tone. "Are you tired?" He asked. Its like it wasn't obvious.

He asks if I want to sit down and I nod my head. He sits down to where I'm on his lap. I lay my head on his chest. I could feel him playing with my hair.

"Nate?" Mat says. "Yes?" "You know you're really adorable right?" When Mat said that I turned into a blushing mess. I couldn't stop smiling. I was slowly getting more tired.

Mat

I could feel Nate's breathing slow down. I knew he fell asleep when I heard small snores. Even his snores were cute.

I looked at the front vent to see Mangle. "You know you've made him the happiest he's been?" She said to me. "I have?" I ask because how could I make someone like him happy. "He was really sad when at midnight you weren't here on time. It almost looked like he was going to cry which is ironic because of his purple tear streaks."

He was going to cry because of me? I'm really that important to him. I look down at the ebony headed demon. He had a smile on his face as he slept. His hair was a slight mess.

I look back to see Mangle gone. I smile and look back at Nate. It was almost six am meaning I had to leave soon.

~
It was six am so I got up gently and placed Nate on the chair. I place a kiss on his cheek and leave.

Nate

"Nate wake up!" I hear Mangle yell. I jump up to see a huge smile on her face. "Nate your demon isn't showing." I was confused by what she was saying. "Your streaks are gone." Her smile growing wider. I run over to the mirror in the office.

"They're gone." I smile in the mirror. "So wait how did that happen?" Her smile seemed to be growing even wider if that was possible.

"Mat had to have kissed you."