you can['t] save me [ethan nestor](two)

Almost a week went by and Ethan and Y/N got closer. Ethan loved it! He started to develop feelings towards her. Even if it was only a week he loved everything about her. Her smile, her voice, everything.

Y/N on the other hand was scared. Everything was getting worse but she didn't want to hurt Ethan. She wanted to give up but not while Ethan was here. But he would never leave. She needed the house to herself. That's all she needed.

It was surprising that Ethan didn't notice her completely falling apart in front of his eyes. But she could hide it. Behind a fake smile that she wore oh too much. But even then, Ethan should notice the way she tearing herself apart. She wasn't eating. Late at night she would harm herself so no one would worry.

While Ethan wanted to love her forever she was to afraid of hurting him. She knew he didn't care but something I'm her wouldn't let her give up with him near.

Y/N

Today it was just Ethan and me again. We sat on his bed watching some YouTuber friend of his play Bendy and the Ink Machine. I sat in his lap as I rested my head against his chest. He had his arms wrapped around my waist almost as I way to keep me from moving.

"Hey Y/N?" Ethan said. I looked up at Ethan only for him to place his lips on mine. It was a slow kiss. I knew this would only make it harder but I couldn't break apart. I loved it too much. I loved the feeling of him with me.

He pushed me onto the bed hovering over me not removing his lips from mine. After a few more seconds we split. A string of saliva connecting us. He only smiled at me keeping the silence.

I didn't want to fall apart right now so I faked a smile. Ethan layed on my chest, kissing my neck every so often. Ethan was very lightweight so it was almost as if he wasn't there at all.

I ran my fingers through his hair. We kept the silence for awhile just enjoying eachother presence. He seemed to enjoyed just being with me. It was weird. It was at that moment I knew I needed to end it soon before I become anymore attached to this blue haired boy on my chest.

-
Third person

Everyone was leaving for the studio except for Y/N. She made a excuse she wasn't feeling well. As everyone left Ethan stayed with Y/N for a second. He wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her in for a quick kiss. She kissed back.

"We'll be back in an hour or so. Okay?" She hummed in response to Ethan. Ethan quickly pecked her on the lips once more before leaving.

Y/N had to act quick. She didn't have much time. Whenever they said an hour she knew they meant half a hour. She went into the kitchen grabbing the biggest knife from Mark's kitchen drawers. She sat on the marble counter top just staring at the blade.

She let light reflect off of it as she sat there thinking. Where would she end it all? Heart? Side? Would she let herself bleed out or would she just do it till she died?

Thoughts filled her as she stared at the reflection the knife was giving off. It was more of a struggle the longer she waited. She started to think about Ethan. How he kissed her the first time. It was subtle yet sweet. The way he cuddled her when she slept. The way he was so kind to her. She wanted to think that he hated her but she couldn't. She wanted to believe it so it was easier. But no. Her mind wouldn't let her.

She sat staring into space. She slowly raised the knife to her neck. He kissed her on the neck a lot. Not leaving marks but just kissing it. Showing affection. She loved it. That's what made this harder.

Her mind started to pour out of her mouth in quiet whispers. Mutters of Ethan's name came out quite a few times. Along with 'I'm sorry' and 'I'm so so so sorry'.

Her silent whispers were broke by the front door opening but Y/N didn't hear it. She kept the knife to her neck slowly inching it closer. Before it could touch her neck someone pulled it away. She broke out of her trance and whispering to be met with Ethan's face. She looked behind him to spot Tyler who looked on the bridge of tears along with Mark and Amy who gave concerned looks.

Y/N broke down in tears. She pulled her legs up to her chest and cried into her knees. Ethan joined her on the island. He wrapped his arms around her, placing soft kisses on the top of her head.

He realized she was faking the smiles. She wasn't happy. Her mind wasn't okay. She wasn't okay. But he still loved her. "I love you, you know that?" He said quietly to her.

Tyler, Mark, and Amy had left. Mark and Amy trying to make Tyler feel better.

"N-No you dont. No one fucking does." She stutters out, calming her crying. He grabbed her face to make her look into his eyes. "If I didn't love you then why did I pull the knife away from your neck? Why did I tell the guys we needed to get back home soon because i felt something was wrong? Why is it when I kiss you I never want to stop? Not because I hate you. Because I love you." He wiped the tears off her face as a genuine smile radiated off her face.

He pushed her gently on to the kitchen island before placing a kiss on her lips. A few kiss on her neck. "I thought no one could save me but then you came along." She said pulling Ethan on top of her. "Well I'm glad I came along." He whisepred.

Once Amy and Mark calmed Tyler down enough they brought him back into the kitchen. He noticed Y/N and Ethan asleep on the kitchen island wrapped in each others arms. Tyler smiled knowing Ethan had saved her from that dark place.