voices off [nathan sharp](six)

Phil

We were getting ready to go get Y/N. They hadn't called us yet but Dan insisted. Dan wore one of our galaxy jumpers and his normal skinny jeans. I just wore a poekmon T-shirt and skinnies.

"Daniel are you ready?" I ask through the bathroom door. I made him take a shower. Two seconds later he comes out fully dressed and ready. He nods and grab his hand. I give it a squeeze reassuring him everything is going to be fine.

I drive us over to the hospital. We are instantly greeted by a nurse. "Dan and Phil correct?" She asks us. We both nod. "Okay follow me." She had a neutral tone so it was hard to tell what was happening. We followed her to Y/N's room. We walk in to see her awake.

"Oh thank you Jesus." Dan says hugging her. She still didn't speak and Dan noticed that. "Did it work?" Dan asked. "We won't know until tomorrow." Dan just nods. "Did Phil tell you that we called yesterday?" Dan looks at me confused. "Ah I see he didn't well yesterday we had trouble getting her awake after surgery. We did get her awake after and hour but she will have to take these pills everyday all this week." She hands Dan a black bottle. "So it doesn't happen again while her voice box heals." She smiles at us. "When you're ready you can leave." She says to Y/N.

Y/N heads into the bathroom to change. She comes out in her clothes from Saturday morning. "Ready to go?" I ask. She nods and follows us to the car.

~
She looked very tired and since she hasn't eaten in two days she was very hungry. "Hey Y/N why don't you help me make lunch?" Dan was editing so I thought it would be a good thing. She nods and we head into the kitchen. We decide to make grill cheese.

Y/N did most of the work because she doesn't want me to burn down the house. Fair enough, I'm not the best at cooking. She got her great cooking skills from being around Dan all the time.

We finish and carry up food to Dan. "You guys made this without burning down the house?" We nod and he takes a bite. We decide to watch some anime off the PC. Y/N had fallen asleep as well as Dan. I smiled carrying Y/N into her room. I then carried Dan to our room. I layed him on the bed. It had been a long day for both of them. Let's just hope for the best tomorrow.

~
Y/N

As soon as Dan heard me up he ran up to my room Phil trailing behind. I wasn't supposed to go to school but I decided to go after lunch.

"Can you speak?" Dan asks sitting on my bed. "Hi, my name is [Dan]." I say giggling. I now have an actual laugh. Phil was also laughing. "The first thing you ever said was that? I should be mad but I'm happy you can speak." He hugs me. "What time is it?" I ask. It feels so great to be able to speak. "A little after noon." "Well I'll be down in ten minutes if you could drive me to school." He nods and leaves my room along with Phil.

I change into skinny jeans and the Dan and Phil fringe jumper. I slip on my black converse and brush out my hair. Grabbing my bag and phone I head downstairs.

"Let's get you to school!" Phil says tossing me a juice. I smile and we head to my school.

Hi, my name is [Kadejah] and I am absolute trash.