blue haired cutie [ethan nestor](two)

Things to look for
Y/N- Your Name
F/C- Favorite Color
F/G- Favorite Game
F/A- Favorite Anime

More will be added as we go along

Y/N

I grabbed my phone and walked out of my room. I walked into the kitchen where Tyler and Mark were setting out plates with food on it.

We all take a seat and start eating. "Man I miss Mark and Tyler's homemade cooking." I say taking a bite. Just then my phone rings with Enjoy The Show by Nathan Sharp.

"Hey?"

"I'm outside loser come get your stuff."

I could hear it was Nate. "Hey I'll be back. Nate is here with my stuff." I say getting up from the table.

I walk outside to see a fringe haired boy I love so much. "Nate!" I yell running into a hug. We hug and he starts to carry stuff to Mark's living room.

~
"Thanks Nate I'll see you later." Nate leaves as Morgan and him are having a date night. I grab my stuff and bring it to my room. "Here I'll help." I turn to see Ethan. "Thanks that would be great." I smile.

Ethan

I offer to help her bring her equipment to her room. She had a lot of equipment. Along with cameras, microphones, and sound foam she had a keyboard, ukulele, and an electric guitar.

"Thanks so much Ethan. Now time to sound proof like this whole room." She says grabbing one box of foam. "Why the whole room?" "Well since I have a guitar and such when I record covers I don't want it to be too loud outside the room." I just nod.

Y/N

Ethan helped me sound proof the room. It was sound proofed with black and F/C sound foam. We left little gaps to hang up posters of F/A and F/G.

"Thanks for everything Ethan. It would have took a lot longer without your help." I say giving him a hug. "Sorry I'm a hugger." I apologize. "Its fine." He replies. "Hey you want to hear me play?" I ask him heading over to my electric guitar. He nods so I plug in the cord.

Ethan

I sat on her bed facing her. She started to play and I was already mesmerized by her playing.

Welcome to the end of eras
Ice has melted back to life
Done my time and served my sentence
Dress me up and watch me die
If it feels good, tastes good
It must be mine
Dynasty decapitated
You just might see a ghost tonight

I could see her eyes light up as she played. She seemed to really like that song.

Sycophants on velvet sofas
Lavish mansions, vintage wine
I am so much more than royal
Snatch your chain and mace your eyes
If it feels good, tastes good
It must be mine
Heroes always get remembered
But you know legends never die

I wonder if the song means anything to her. Maybe family or friends. Maybe a memory.

Mortal kings are ruling castles
Welcome to my world of fun
Liars settle into sockets
Flip the switch and watch them run

I wonder where she learned to play. She's really good at it.

Y/N

When I was playing I could see Ethan staring. I wonder what was going through his mind as I was playing? I hope he liked it.

"Sorry its been a couple weeks since I've played." I apologize. "No that was amazing." Ethan said. I could help but to smile.

I look at the clock on the nightstand. It was almost four o'clock. "Wow we were putting up sound foam for awhile." He looks at the clock as well. "Yeah it seems like it." We both walk out of my room to the lounge. No one was there. We walked to the kitchen. No one there.

"Mark?" We yell. No answer. "He must have left. Well then Ethan do you want to help me make dinner?" I asked the blue haired boy. "Sure but I'm not a good cook." He replies shyly. "Well with this you don't have to be." I smile walking to the kitchen.

I told him we were making hamburgers. I left him in charge of getting the grill ready. I grab my speaker from my bag and start playing 'Trouble' by Never Shout Never.

"I'm in trouble
I'm an addict
I'm addicted to this girl
She's got my heart tied in a knot
And my stomach in a whirl." I sing. "But even worse I can't stop calling her
She's all I want and more
I mean damn,
What's not to adore" Ethan sings back. "I've been playing to much guitar
I, I've been listening to jazz" "I called so many times
I swear she's going mad" "And that cellular-er will be the death of us
I swear, I swear" We both sing the last part. We continue singing the song as we cook listening to other artists as well.