the harsh truth [natepat](three)

Natalie

She wouldn't dare. She looked down at me smiling. Everyone focused there attention on her. "I have a little news on the new 'girl' Natalie." She said putting quotes around Natalie. I looked over and even Mat was looking. "Natalie's not a girl, she's a tranny. Her real names Nathan and she wants to forget that her real name exist. Why? The only person that loved her was her mother. Well because of her she died. It was all her fault. Not to mention she left her little sister with her druggy father because she couldn't control her anger and had to be transferred to the US. She was unwanted to to her family. She was a disgrace and now she's trying to take Mat away from me all because he has money and is popular." She said to everyone. Everyone was now looking at me. My anger boiled. "I don't fucking care about Mat! He's just my stupid dormmate that I got stuck with because the school thought he could help me!" She just smirked as everyone laughed at me all except Mat who seemed hurt. "Awe now you're the laughing stalk of the school you depressed loser." She laughed. "That's fucking it." I pulled her off the table and she fell to the ground. I started to punch her repeatedly. She kicked me in my stomach with her heel. I picked her up by her hair. "Ow ow ow ow." She repeatedly said grabbing her head. "That's enough!" Someone yelled. I was pulled off the pink bitch.

I look to see Mat looking very confused and hurt and scared. I turn to face who pulled me off. It was my aunt with my sister besides her. Rin seemed scared out of her mind as her eyes gazed at me. I look down. I'm covered in blood from the girl. My hands, my clothes, bits of my hair. "I-I'm sorry Rin." She started to cry. She was terrified of me. She was scared of her own sister. Someone picked up the girl and took her to the nurse. "You were here for two days." Aunt Sammy said disappointed. Everyone hates me. Aunt Sammy, Rin, even Mat. Tears started to stream down my face. Everyone was still looking at me.

Kill yourself

No one would care not even Rin

I started breathing heavily. Everyone looked terrified at me. "No no no." I mumbled. I ran out of the lunch room as fast as I could. I didn't look back but I heard someone calling my name. I had ran all the way back to the dorm. I ran into my bedroom. I took out a piece of paper and scribbled a bunch of words on it leaving the paper slightly bloody from my hands. I walked into the bathroom, the letter in hand. I taped the letter to the mirror before sitting on the floor. I took the pocket knife from my pocket and opened it. I stared at it for a few seconds before bringing it to my neck. I drag it across pain filling me. I scream out before eveything turns black.

Mat

She ran out of the school. I yelled her name but she didn't hear. She was already to far away. I started running after her. She was a lot faster than me. She ran into the dorm building. She ran into the dorm. as soon as I reached the door I heard a scream. I open the door quickly. I checked her room and she wasn't in there. I seen the bathroom door closed and opened it to be met with a horrifying sight. Natalie had slit her own throat. I felt her pulse she was still breathing but it was fading quick. I called nine one one as quick as I could.

Soon all I heard was sirens. I was pulled out of the bathroom along with Natalie. They drove me to the hospital and made me wait in the waiting room. Someone approached me. "Are you Mat?" They asked. I nodded. They handed me a blood stained note. "It was addressed to you." They said before leaving.

Dear Mat

If you're reading this then I killed myself. I wanted to explain somethings. My mom died because she was protecting me. When I got my gender switched someone tried to kill me because I was a transgender. My mom took the bullet for me. As for my dad. I don't consider him my dad, My sister moved in with my Aunt when I left. I've been like this my whole life. I've been running in fear of my past because I don't want to remember it. I moved to the US to escape. I thought I would be fine here but I was wrong. Pink bitch knew everything about me. Everything I wanted to forget she told everyone. I couldn't do it anymore. My OWN sister was terrified of me. I'm sorry that you had to deal with me. I was starting to fall for you in just a day but you were so nice to me. But hey all of this is just the harsh truth of reality. Maybe I'll see you again Mat. Chow.

Love Natalie

I didn't even realize I started to cry. I couldn't stop. Someone came out and put a hand on my shoulder. "You may see her now." They said. I nod and wipe my eyes. I follow them all the way to the room.

I walk in to see her awake. Her neck was wrapped up but she seemed fine. She was in a night gown. I couldn't help myself. I went up to her and kissed her. She was surprised but kissed back. "I'm so glad you're okay." I whisper when we pull apart. She smiles at me. It's the first time I seen her smile. This was a perfect moment. I sat up on the bed with her and she rested her head on my chest. A nurse came in with Natalie clothes and smiled at us. Life made be hard but there's always a reason to live.