one week till christmas [philip lester](four)

Phil

I woke up around noonish. I notice we all fell asleep on the couch. I noticed Y/N fell asleep on my lap. She looked so cute. Her hair was strung all over the place.

She started to stir around a bit. Her eyes fluttered open landing on me. "Oh good morning Phil." She smiled a slight redness going across her cheeks.

She sits up and grabs her cell phone. She sighed placing her phone down. She pushes herself of the couch. She looks at the mirror on the mantel. "Oh my hair is a mess." She says pulling her hair around. "This is what sucks about having hobbit style hair." She signs heading to Dan's room.

Y/N

I went and changed into a Christmas jumper and black skinny jeans. I decide to straighten my hair. It took almost an hour to straighten it. It takes Dan forever but I'm more used to doing it.

I do light makeup. I take a picture and post it to twitter.

Y/N
@ Y/Y/N
Heading out into London to do some shopping!
*insert image*

I exit the bathroom to see Dan and Phil sitting on the couch eating cereal. "Hey do you guys want to head out and do some shopping around London?" I ask. "Sure I have to get some gifts." Dan says. They both head to the there rooms.

I grab my camera and sit on the couch. My phone starts to ring. I pick it up.

"Hello?"

"Hi darling!"

"Oh hey Connie! What's up?"

"So on Christmas Eve I'm having a Christmas party. I want you to come and dress nice."

"Can my brother and his flatemate come?"

"Your brother and his friend is Dan and Phil correct?"

"Yep."

"Sure! Zoe is going to be there too."

"Okay see you then!"

I hang up the phone to see Dan and Phil ready. "Okay let's go. I'll be vlogging for the music cover and just a regular vlog." I say getting up. They both nod and we leave the flat.

"So where are we going?" I say facing the camera at Dan. "To get some wrapping paper for presents." Dan replies. "We're also getting gifts and me a dress." I face the camera towards me.

We continue walking and laughing like idiots. Dan went into a shop along with Phil and I went into the anime shop to get Dan and Phil gifts.

Dan and Phil went to a clothing shop so I decided to head into a dress shop and get a dress for the party.

When I leave shop Dan and Phil were waiting for me. We continued to joke around and be idiots.

"Now time to go home and record a cover!" I say as we reach the flat. When we enter the flat I outro the video.

Dan went to cook dinner while Phil and I were in the lounge. "Hey Phil do you want to record a cover again?" I ask him. "Sure what song?" "Last Christmas." He nodded his head. We went and filmed it in his room. I brought keyboard in there and the red and green chair from the dining.

I set the camera facing us. I hit record and sat math the keyboard next to Phil. "I hate that I remember
I wish I could forget
What you did last December
You left my heart a mess
Boy, you blew it
How could you do it, do it, oh, yeah, oh, yeah?" I sing playing the keys fluently. "Last Christmas
I gave you my heart
But the very next day you gave it away
This year
To save me from tears
I'll give it to someone special, oh, yeah, yeah." "
But last Christmas
I gave you my heart
But the very next day you gave it away
This year
To save me from tears
I'll give it to someone special." Phil sang. "Thought we belonged together
At least that's what you said
I should've known better
You broke my heart again (again)
Boy, you blew it
How could you do it, do it, oh, yeah?" We both sang.

When we finished Dan yelled dinner was done. I have the video downloading onto the laptop as we leave the room.

We all sat down watching anime as we ate. When we finished I got my laptop and started to edit. I edited the music video first and posted it. Then I edited the vlog and it posted after about and hour of rendering. It was almost eleven at night. I tweet out some pictures we took.

Y/N
@ Y/Y/N
Had fun with my brother and Phil today shopping! @ danisnotonfire @ amazingphil
*insert images*

I tweeted it out and got great responses. Then I seen a tweet that caught my eye.

Kadejah
@ BorkDanBorf
You and Phil look so cute together!

I smiled and liked the tweet along with retweeting it. I seen Phil replied.

Phil
@ AmazingPhil
We do look cute! I ship it.

I smile at the tweet. I placed my phone on the charger and took my pills before heading to sleep.