valentine's day [crankiplier]

Mark

Tyler and Ethan were setting up a valentine's set so we could record a video. Tomorrow was valentine's Day and we wanted to have two valentine's special videos come out. Ethan had came up with the challenges. He said he Googled for hours but I highly doubt that.

Amy was with Kathryn so it was just us guys. Although this morning Amy didn't seem very happy. I tried to talk to her but she just left. It worries me a little. Oh who am I kidding it worries me alot. She's never like this.

I shake off the thought and head into the studio. Once I entered I noticed the immense amount of work they put in. Pink and red streams hanging from the ceiling. The lights on the shelf were changed to the same. They blew up white heart balloons. On the TV stand there were two roses in two different vases.

"Wow your guys really went all out on this." I said sitting on the couch. Ethan stepped down from a step stool when he was hanging the streamers. "Well yeah. My mom was always obsessed with Valentines and love so I guess it rubbed off on me." Ethan said with a smile. "Yeah I didn't really help much but handing him the supplies." Tyler said clearing up the trash. "Really?" I ask kinds surprised. "Yeah. It's really no big deal." Ethan said a faint blush going across his face. "Ethan this is amazing. Thank you." I said giving him a hug. I heard him squeak and give him a confusing look. "Sorry it was sudden." A very deep red went across his face.

I smiled at him before clasping my hands together. "Okay so let's get started!" I said very loudly. "You're sounding like Ro." Tyler said. "Shut up and get over here." I gesture him to the front of the camera. He turns it on before heading over here.

"Hello everybody my name is Markiplier and happy valentine's day!" I said loudly at the end. "And today decided by Ethan we are doing a smoothie challenge but valentine edition." I look to Ethan. "Okay so I checked everything so there are no peanuts because I prefer living to be honest." Ethan said with a laugh. "So we have valentine candy and food along with liquids that had a valentine's theme to it. The idea is to make a smoothie using five ingredients and the other person has to guess the ingredients that simple." Ethan explains and throws his hands into the air. "So let's get started!"

-
After an hour of horrible smoothies and guessing we were done. "Okay I think this was a bad idea." Ethan said. "I don't know mine taste pretty good." Tyler said still drinking his. "How do you like it?! I made it horrible for a reason!" I yelled. "Well it isn't that bad." Tyler shrugged. I take a swig of water before outroing. "Anyway thank you guys so much for watching this disgusting video and as always I will see in the next video. Buh bye!" We all wave to the camera before Tyler turns it off.

"I'll clean up since this was my idea." Ethan said grabbing the cups and bringing them into the kitchen. "I'll help since it's my video while Tyler goes and drinks his smoothie and processes the video on the computer." Tyler nods walking into the computer room. I continue to help Ethan clean up the mess we made.

-
Ethan was in his room and Tyler was at a friends. It was almost eleven and Amy still wasn't home. It was worrying me. I texted both her and Kathryn but still got no response.

I had my head in my hands thinking of the worst when the door opened. There stood Amy. I immediately went up there to hug her but she pushed me off. "Mark we need to talk." She says. Her voice was monotone and plain not the usually happy and giddy.

She stood there in front of me. "Mark we need a break." She said. "What?" Confusion filling my tone. "You're always caught up in work and we just lost our spark. I'm sorry." She said pushing past me. The door closed and I stood there in shock. My girlfriend just broke up with me.

I fell face first onto the couch, tears filling my eyes. I couldn't help but to cry. My first girlfriend since high school broke up with me. Why?

Ethan

I heard the front door close shut and small whimpers start. I couldn't hear what happened but all I knew is it was between Mark and Amy. The cries got louder so I decided to see what was happening.

I waked into the lounge to see Mark face first into the couch. The cries were coming from him. I sat on the couch my weight pushing it down. "Mark what's wrong?" I say laying my hand on his back. "Amy. Broke. Up. With. Me." He said between sobs.

I felt my heart shatter. The guy I liked was single but his heart was broken. Of course I loved Mark. Every fan of him loved him I was just lucky enough to live with him. "Mark seen didn't deserve you. You are absolutely amazing and if she didn't like then that's her problem. Any girl or guy would kill to date you." I said to him meaning every word.

Mark looks up at me. His eyes were red but he was now smiling. He glanced back at the clock on the wall. I wish he'd just noticed I liked him so he wouldn't be sad. I thought. The clocked ticked over to midnight. Mark looked back at me. "Happy valentine's I guess." I say to him. He grabs me and I assumed he wanted a hug but I was wrong. He placed his lips on mine. I kissed back almost instantly placing my hands around his neck. He gently pushed me onto the couch to where he was hovering over me. He broke from the kiss and smiled at me. "You need to learn to say stuff in your head and not out loud." He smirked and I felt my face heat up. "Happy valentine's day Ethan." He lays his head in the crook of my neck. "Happy valentine's Mark."

Old YouTuber Storiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें