happy little accident [ethan nestor]

I was running and running. She was chasing after me. I tried hiding but she always found me. I was running out of breath. Nevertheless, I kept running. I felt myself start to slow down but that wasn't the only problem. I ran myself into a corner.

I sat on the floor waiting inevitable. And there she was. Standing in front of me. My demon. My own demon. Myself. She stood there with a smile.

I felt her get closer to me as I tucked my head into my knees. "I---" she was cut off by yelling. The yelling got louder and scared us both. I started to feel dizzy. She looked over at me and watched me fall unconscious.

My eyes fluttered opened to be greeted by bright blue hair. There above me stood a boy. He had concern all over his face. "Are you okay?" He whispered realizing I'm awake.

I sit up and hold my head as it starts to ache. "Where am I?" I question. I look at my surroundings. I don't know where I am. It was a house that was small but fit at least two people. I was sitting on a light grey couch. I noticed there was ice on my leg. "You're at my house. You fainted out in the street and I couldn't leave you there so I brought you here." He explained.

Thats when it all started flooding in. I wasn't running from myself. I was running from my bully. She remind me of myself yes but she wasn't me. She had the same menacing look. I was running and I guess I stopped and fainted.

I glance back down at my leg and it's painful to move. "Oh yeah. My mom noticed it bruised pretty bad when you fell so when she left for work she asked me to put an icepack on it." The blue boy said as if he read my mind.

The boy he seemed familiar. The bright blue hair. Hazel eyes with a hint of green and blue. The voice. I knew who he was. He was Romeo in this years play. Why did he help me? "Oh by the way I'm Ethan." He said. "I'm Y/N." I replied.

I felt Ethan staring at me. Not with hate. Not with curiosity. No but with a sense of love. He looked from my eyes to my lips back to my eyes.

He cupped my face before kissing me. It didn't take long for me to kiss back. We pulled apart and a wide smile was on my face. "You don't know how long I wanted to do that." He says. I give him a confused look. "Ever since I seen you walk into drama class on the first day I instantly fell in love." He continued to ramble. I grabbed his face kissing him. "God you ramble so much." I mumble against his lips. I feel him smile. This was a happy little accident.