locked in [multi](three)

Things to Know
Y/N - Your Name
F/C - Favorite Color
H/C - Hair Color
E/C - Eye Color

Dan

I started to wake up from whatever Y/N did to me. I noticed I was being carried by Mark. "Mark what are we doing?" I ask. "Looking for Phil." He stated. I didn't want to get off his back so I stayed there.

We looked around till we reached the end of the corridor. If this is just like Y/N's house then her house is pretty big.

Y/N

We almost reached the end of the corridor until Mat came running up to us. He seemed out of breathe. I jump down from Nate's back. "Mat what's wrong?" I ask. I give him a second to catch his breathe. "Mark and Dan are gone." He said between breathes.

"What do you mean they are gone?" "The light went off like before and then they were gone." Mat looked pretty scared so I pulled him into a hug. "It's fine." I whisper. When we pull away I look at Nate.

"But that is weird how they're disappearing. Like who's taking them. Also if you were being taking wouldn't you scream for help?" I question. "That is a good point." Nate replies. "Come on, stay with us."

He follows us until we come upon a door that looks very familiar. "Hey this is my gaming room by the looks of it." I say open the door. And to my surprise it actually was. I walk around the room.

"Is this your gaming room?" Mat asked. "Yeah if I'm correct this should be my room." I say walking up to the black door. I open the door to see my room expect I felt something was missing.

I run to my closet. "Oh no it's missing." I whisper. "What's missing?" Nate asked. "Uh nothing important just some family photos." I lied through my teeth.

"Hey I'll be back. I need to head back into the gaming room." I quietly leave them in my room. I look around the room and head under my desk. There was the box I need. Before I opened the box the lights shut off. I heard a crash in my room.

I quickly grab the things out of the box and run to my room. Mat and Nate were gone. "Fuck." I whisper.

I see a piece of paper taped to my mirror. It read.

Dear Y/N,
Long time no see. Well you've never seen me but I've seen you. Being a demon hunter isn't easy hun. You have only have let's say two hours to get them before I completely get rid of them.

Who the hell is this? What do they want with me? What do they want with the guys?

I put my hair in a pony tail. I have a feelinh where they went. I rush downstairs to my basement door. Crap he locked it with a puzzle.

I look at the puzzle closely.

A certain crime is punishable if attempted but not if committed. What is it?

"Fuck I don't know this." I whisper. Wait, its suicide. "Is it suicide?" The door opens.

The room was dark and a deep laughter echoed through the room. "Glad you could join us." I heard an Irish accent.

The lights flickered on to reveal a green haired man wearing all black. Around him were the guys but each of them looked different. Nate had purple tears steaks down his face. Mat looked the same except he had a darker eye color along with Phil. Dan had a scratch across his face. Mark's hair was darker along with his eyes.

"I must introduce myself. I'm Anti." The green haired male says. "What have you done with the guys?" I question. "Oh nothing special just let out there inner demons. Meet Natemare, Dark, Mangled, Daniel, and Phillip." He said gesturing to the guys.

"No, why did you do this?" I yell. "The same reason you're here. To get rid of you." He smirks. "Why do you want to get rid of me?!" The demons of the males in once new started to get closer to me.

"You're in the way of the plan." Mangled and Dark grab my arms, pinning me to the ground. "What plan!?" "It's a secret." I look at Natemare who is hovering over me. He held something shiny and sharp. I knew what he held. "Nate please don't do this!" I yell, tears streaming down my face. "I'm sorry Y/N."

The shiny object was plunged into my side. The pain was unbearable but soon was numbed as everything slipped away.