voices off [nathan sharp](five)

Y/N

Nate left early in the morning since my operation. He did text me wishing me luck. "I hope you make it through." Dan and Phil say as they hug me. I just smile at them and head with the nurses. They took blood and such. They layed me on the bed putting me to sleep.

Phil

Dan was already a mess and Y/N just went in there. He was panicking if she was going to make it or not. I had to practically drag him out of the hospital.

When I finally got him home I had to spend time calming him down. Once he was calm enough I made us hot cocoa and we sat on the sofa. "You remember the first time we met?" I said looking at Dan. "Yeah we met over the internet." "I mean in real life." "Oh at Starbucks." "Do you remember who was there with you?" "My little sister. At that time we both started living on our own." He smiled. "Remember how excited she got?" "Yeah she was so excited. She got to see one of her favorite YouTubers in real life." His smile got bigger. "Yes now remember those good times and not the future." I gave him a kiss. "Thank you Phil."

I eventually got him to get some sleep. He didn't get sleep last night as he was worried for Y/N. He refused so many times but I finally got him down. I know how much he loves his sister. She his world and I would understand why he would care so much. When my older brother passed away it was hard but I realized I couldn't change anything so I resumed to my normal self as I know he would want me to be sad.

I saw Dan's phone light up with the word Doctor. I decide go answer as it's probably important.

"Hello?"

"I'm sorry could you hand the phone to Dan Howell?"

"He's asleep but I'm his boyfriend Phil Lester."

"Oh Mr Lester!"

"Is there anything you specifically called me about?"

"Oh yes it's about Y/N."

"What about her? Is she okay?"

"She will be. After the surgery we couldn't get her to wake up. It may just be that the medicine was a little to much in her system but it could also be very bad."

"Oh when will you let us know?"

"Tomorrow early in the morning we will call you either saying you need to pick her up or we're sorry."

"Okay thank you doctor."

"You're welcome now enjoy your night."

He hangs up the phone. I look at the sleeping Dan. What if she doesn't make it? He will be so heart broken. Think positive Phil! I mentally slap myself.

I gaze at the brown fringed boy as he slept. I don't think I'll tell him about the call. I hate worrying him. Whenever Y/N's sick I would take care of her so he wouldn't worry.

I decide to go and record a game for the channel by myself like I did with Shelter. There was one someone suggested me called Don't Take This Risk. From what I heard it's a really great game.

~
Wow that game was not what I expected. "Um I'm not a professional or anything but if you're feeling anything like that please seek help. Whether it be a teacher, parent, a councilor, or even just another member of the Phandom, just please get help. I'd hate to think that you guys feel like that." I outroed the video.

I go back into the lounge to see Dan starting to wake up. "Good morning beautiful." I say sitting next to him. "Good morning Philly. What time is it?" He says sitting up. "Mm almost eight pm." "How about we do a live show?" He asks. I nod and he goes to get his laptop. We start the live show and already so many people showed up.

A lot of people were wondering where Y/N was. She would usually do the live show with him. "Y/N is in the hospital currently. She's getting her voice box fixed." Dan said in a sad tone. "Don't worry guys she'll be back by the next live show." I said. Everyone in the chat was wishing her luck on it. I smiled at how much the Phandom loved her.

~
We ended the live show just a little while ago and Dan was already asleep again. I sat at the edge of the bed.

"Hey brother I don't know if you can hear me but I really hope you're happy up there." I whispered. "I finally have a little family. I treat Y/N like my daughter more than anything. She's in the hospital getting her voice fixed but they said she didn't wake up afterwards." Breathe. "I wish you could be here telling me everything is going to be fine. Unfortunately you can't but just make sure she's okay will ya?" I lay down next to Dan hoping Y/N is okay.