dating site [tyler scheid](nine)

Y/N took a deep breath as she went to the area where her dad said he was. There stood Y/N's dad and her daughter Rose. "Mommy!" Rose yelled and ran into Y/N's arms. She picked her up and put Rose on her side. "Hey Mijiha. Ready to live with me?" Y/N asked. Rose nodded. "Ethan good to see you again." Y/N's dad said shaking Ethan's hand.

"Etan!" Rose yelled and hopped out of Y/N's arms. She ran up to Ethan who gladly picked her up. "Hola Papi. How was the flight?" Y/N asked giving her dad a hug. "It was nice. Rose slept the whole way." He explained. "What time did you land?" "About two this afternoon. But we waited a little bit before calling since I knew you weren't awake yet." He said poking Y/N's side. "You would be right." Y/N replied.

"So who's this young man?" He said pointing to Tyler. "He's Tyler, my boyfriend." Y/N said gripping Tyler's hand. He gave her a reassuring squeeze. "Nice to meet you sir." Tyler said shaking Y/N's father's hand. "Ah I see you didn't mind the whole cat girl thing." He spoke. "Actually I found it quite adorable." Tyler said with a smile."Well why don't we head out for dinner. My treat." Her father said. "Dad, you dont have to." Y/N said. "Nonsense! Lets go."And with that they set out to a restaurant of Y/N's fathers choice.

-

"So how long will you be here?" Y/N asked her father. Ethan sat across from Rose and played with her. Y/N sat in the middle of Tyler and Ethan. And her father just across from Y/N. "Till after your birthday. Then I shall head back home." Y/N gave a soft smile. "Only a week then. Well i'm glad you are here." "Yes. It was nice to see Ethan again and meet Tyler. He's much better than your last boyfrie-""Dad!" Y/N whispered yelled. "Right, Right. Not a proper conversation." He apologized. Tyler gave her a confused look but she shook it off.

They decided to all head "home". Home meaning Tyler's house. Ethan left and left Rose to Y/N. Tyler let Y/N's father stay in the guest room while Y/N laid Rose in Tyler's bed. Y/N came back out to see Tyler waiting for her. He lead her into the kitchen.

"Who's was your last boyfriend?" Tyler asked bluntly. Y/N growled. "He wasn't my boyfriend. Can we just not talk about this?" Y/N said trying to walk away. Tyler grabbed her arm. "Look if i like a girl I want to know about her." Tyler said. Y/N started to cry.

"He raped me...." she whispered. "What?" "That's how I got Rose." Tyler felt bad for even asking, even worse for persisting. He couldn't even bring himself to speak. "We were friends and such. We were doing a project together at my house. My parents were gone for hospital treatments." She took a deep breath at the verge or tears.

He pulled her into a hug and let her continue. "He forced himself on me and at that time I never worried about my strength or self defense since I didn't leave home. After all was said and done, he left. I didn't want anyone to know. I ended up switching my whole schedule to avoid Ein at all costs." Tyler could feel his shirt begin to be wet with tears. "I-It wasn't till a two weeks later when I kept getting extremely sick. Ethan noticed and suggested the idea that I might be pregnant. At that moment I broke down and told him everything. He ended up taking me out of school and bought a test for me. Since his parents weren't home we did it there and lucky me I was pregnant." Y/N took in a big breath before continuing. "He promised to help me tell my parents and to take care of the baby even if it wasn't his, which he did. Up until I moved he helped me take care of Rose. When I told my parents they immediately got Ein arrested. And that leads to today. I've had not one single boyfriend due to that."

Tyler just wanted to squeeze Y/N forever. He felt so bad. "Hey but you're here now. You have great friends, a beautiful daughter, an amazing father." Tyler picked y/n up by the waist and carried her into his room. He set her right next to Rose. "Sleep. I'll go lay in the living room." Tyler said leaving. "No Tyler, this is your house. Come lay with us." Y/N spoke.

Tyler layed next to Y/N. She snuggled her head into his chest before asleep it wasn't too long later that he fell asleep as well.