one week till christmas [philip lester](five)

Y/N

I woke up to a note by my head. It was from Dan and it read.

I went out to do some recording and more shopping. I'll be back later today. Phil will there so don't worry about being alone.
Love Dan

I placed the note back down. I grabbed my phone and seen millions of notifications. I guess that tweet with the guys did this.

I decide to go see what Phil was doing. I walk into his room to see him on his laptop. I decide to scare him. "Boo!" I say jumping on his back. He jumps and I roll off of him onto his bed. "You're such a jerk!" He said playfully punching me in the arm. "Well I am Dan's sister." I laugh. I have the same laugh as him which I hate so much.

"Do you want to help me prank Dan?" I ask Phil. "What do you have in mind?" He asks shutting his laptop. "Well let's say I went missing. I'll hide in Dan's wardrobe and you need to freak out when he comes home." "I like your idea."

We decide to hang out until Dan was almost home. We played Mario Kart. "You motherfucker, you're cheating!" I yell at Phil. "No I'm not!" Phil says laughing. Phil wins once again.

"You're a dirty cheater." I say to Phil. I sat on his lap playing with his hair. "How does someone have such straight hair. I'm stuck with this hobbit hair." I whine continuing to play with his hair. "Well I think your hair looks great." Phil says grabbing one of my curls. "That's the first." I laugh. "You also have such pretty eyes. They're like a bright icey blue." I say taking his glasses of his face. He wasn't wearing contacts today.

He just smiles at me. "How about we order some pizza." He says. He stands up and I jump on his back. "Yes let's go order pizza." He carries me to his room and gets his phone. We order a pepperoni pizza and cheesy bread sticks.

"What should we do while we wait?" I ask. "Let's play some DDR." Phil suggest. We head up to the gaming room and start to play DDR.

After almost half an hour of DDR the pizza arrives and we eat. "Okay so on my sixteenth birthday our parents were gone so Dan planned the party. Well Dan thought it would great to play a game called pocky. Well at my party it was my friends Connie, Dodie, and Evan. Well Dan got very protective and would let me do it with Evan so I had to do it with Connie. Well we made a bet. The one who lost had to dye there hair. Connie lost and the only hair dye I had was pink. So Connie went through all of secondary school with bright pink hair." I laughed. Phil started laughing too.

"Wanna make some cookies?" Phil asks. I nod and follow him to the kitchen. We make some simple sugar cookies as we're to lazy for anything else.

Phil

We were eating cookies and laughing. Y/N is so amazing. She's a lot like Dan in some ways. She also gets in those moments when she talks where she starts to use her hands to express what she's feeling.

"Hey Phil to earth?" Y/N waves a hand in front of me. "Oh sorry I dazed off." I fix my fringe. "Okay but you like a had a dead stare at the wall." We continued talking in the kitchen.

"Hey how long has that been there?" She asked pointing up. It was mistletoe. "Oh that must have been Dan." I said rubbing the back of my head. "Well don't you have to kiss the person you're under the mistletoe with?" She asks. "Well usually but w--" she cuts me off. "Well if we must follow the rules." She pecks me on the lips. I feel my face go bright red.

I couldn't think straight. "Hm maybe you'll like this better?" She wraps her arms around my next putting her lips on mine except this time it wasn't a peck, it was an actually kiss. I put my hands on her waist pulling her against me. Still kissing her I picked her up and put her on the counter.

"I'm home!" Dan yells. We break apart. "Remember the plan." She kisses me once more before she runs into Dan's room. I head to Dan. "Hey Phil, where's my sister?" Dan asks setting his bags down. I can do this. "Uh she's gone." "What do you mean she's gone?" Dan said looking at me. "She said she couldn't do it anymore. She said she left you something in your wardrobe."

Dan's eyes widened and he briskly walked to his room. I followed right after him. When Dan opens his wardrobes Y/N pops out and scares him. "You pricks! Did you plan this?" Y/N climbs out the wardrobe. "Maybe." She winks at me.

It was almost midnight. Dan was in his room asleep. Y/N fell asleep on my bed when we were watching YouTube videos. I didn't want to disturb her sleeping so I let her sleep in my bed. I slowly moved her off me so I could go sleep on the sofa but something stops me. "Don't leave." It was Y/N who had my arm. "I won't." I lay down next to her and throw the duvet over us. She snuggles her head into my chest. I kissed her head and fell asleep.