eyes [ethan nestor]

Ethan

Here I was standing in front of the most mysterious girl at school. She never talked and if she did it was also to back sass a teacher. She was always to herself. Not paying attention in class if she even was in class yet I took interest in her.

The way her dark, raven colored hair fell in front of her face as she walked. She would also wear one thing of color to contrast all the back she wore. The way she wore her snap back backwards. Yet she wore so many things that should speak of who she would no one knew who she was. And I know that now.

I started into her hazel eyes that had a hint of green. They twinkled as she stared at me. Then again I was pushing her up against a wall. She wasn't afraid though. Something was off. There's was something behind her eyes. Something darker. Something that wasn't human.

It was hard to tell anything as she didn't speak. She didn't try to protest. She just stood there biting her lip. I couldn't quite see what she was looking at.

The room was quite besides for the passing cars that could be heard outside and the wind coming through the slightly cracked window. The silence between us was unbearable to me. She would speak or anything. But I wasn't focused on that. I was focused on her eyes. It looked as if they were slowly shifting to a red color. It could be my eyes playing tricks on me but it seemed real.

Now I knew it was real. The eyes that were once hazel were almost a demonic red. I looked away from her eyes to see her smiling. I noticed something that wasn't there before. She had these sharp, fang like teeth as she smiled. I saw something darker in her eyes. Something definitely not human.

She pushed me off of her but not leaving. Instead she pushed me against the wall. "Y/N." I said breaking the silence of the long one we had experienced before. She didn't say anything but look at me. It wasn't lust or anything but hunger. She licked her lips staring. I realized she was staring at my neck.

I knew what she was now. Demonic red eyes that had something darker behind them. The fang like teeth. It made sense now. Why she was mysterious and kept to herself. She wasn't human. She was a vampire.

She traced her finger over my neck as if she was asking if she could bite it. She looks at me with the same hungry eyes as before. I nod slightly showing her it's fine. She smiled quickly bitting at my neck. A slight moan came from my mouth as she pulled her mouth away wiping some blood form her lips with her sweater sleeve.

"I'm Y/N The now not so mysterious girl." She said sticking her hand out to shake. The first thing she said to me was that. "I'm Ethan." I take her hand smiling at the now less darker eyes than before.