transgender [natepat](five)

[You're not afraid of the dark. You're afraid of what's in it.]

Mat

I drove my car to the address. All of the logic pushed out of my mind. I just want to find Natalie. When I approached the building it looked fairly normal. It was a small white house.

I tried to knock on the door but it opened before I could. I entered the house shutting door till I heard a click. There seemed to be a trail of paper leading to what looks like the basement.

I walk down the stairs and see the most horrifying sight. Natalie was tied up to a chair. "Natalie!" I whisper yelled. She was loopy it looks like.

"Not so fast Mat." I heard a dark voice. I backed up from Natalie. A man around Natalie's height approaches me. They look exactly the same except he has purple tear streaks down his face.

"Don't think you're getting her back so easy." He said pushing well more like throwing me back. "Fuck." I mumbled. He gets close to Natalie and pulls out a knife. He holds it to her face. "Now Natalie please tell Mat here what you are." I looked to her. "What does he mean what you are?" I asked her. Natemare laughs. "Tell him Natalie." I slides the knife across her cheek leaving a gash. "Ahh fuck! My name is Nate and I'm a boy!" She? screams in pain. "Good. Now Mat what do you think of that. Probably don't want to help her anymore?" Natemare says cleaning his knife. "Natal-- I mean Nate why didn't you tell me this before?" I ask standing up. "Because I was afraid you wouldn't like me. You know being transgender and all." He said.

Why would he think I wouldn't love him. I start to walk over to Natemare. 'Oh I see you still care. Well then I must take care of the problem." He said. He lifted me up from my collar. "You really think you can beat me?" He said throwing me against the wall. My vision became blurry.

Mangled Mat

Oh what the hell happened? "Mat why the hell are you." He's unconscious in my state. That's not good. That means he's close to dying. "I think I can inhabit your body?" I mumble. I reach down to him and touch his heart.

"Woah where the fuck am I?" I say looking around. "Who the hell are you?!" I heard a voice. I turned around to see NateMare. "Oh hello Mangled Mat I thought you were dead." "Well I'm not." I look around a little to see a girl or boy tied to a chair. They had gashes on there face, there arms and legs. They were covered in blood. "What the hell are you doing?" I yelled. "Getting rid of the transgender disgrace." He said calmy. "This is the last time NateMare!" I charge at him and tackle him to the ground. "Bye bye NateMare." I grab the knife from beside us and plunge it into his heart. Soon his body disappears from underneath me.

"Uh what, who are you?" I heard Mat say. "Hey I'm Mangled Mat I'm like your inner demon. I luckily saved you in time." He looks over to the person. "Nate!" He runs over to them. There name is Nate and there a boy. Mat looked like he was going to cry.

"This Nate person means a lot to you huh?" I ask. "Yes everything." "Well let me help you." I touch each of Nate's cuts and they disappear. I touch the blood and it disappears. "There." He starts to wake up. "Mat!" The weakly yell. Nate falls into Mat's arm.

"Is the room spinning or is it just me?" I say as I collapse.

Old YouTuber StoriesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara