locked in [multi](two)

Things to Know
Y/N - Your Name
F/C - Favorite Color
H/C - Hair Color
E/C - Eye Color

Y/N

We open the door and it revealed another room. This one looked like a bedroom. A girls bedroom to be exact. It had painted pink pastel walls. White colored bed sheets with plushie's thrown all over it. "Nate go over there." I said pointing to the blue colored closet with butterfly stickers. He walked over there adjusting me on the way.

"Okay open the door." I say. Nate slowly opens the door and we see another room. Except it's a boys room. "That's weird." I look around and see two other doors. "Let's head to the one on the right." I say. Everyone nods and we walk through the door.

"It's a kitchen." Mat says. "So are you saying we're trapped inside of a house." Dan says clearly confused. "Seems like it." I reply. "Hey Nate let me down." I whisper to him. Everyone else was sitting at the table. "You sure?" He asks. I nod my head. He let's me down and I'm able to stand although my arm still hurts.

"Okay guys I'm going to look for some food to cook." I say looking at the boys. "I'll help." Dan says. I nod and we head into the kitchen.

I look through the cupboards and fridge. "This look like exactly what I have in my kitchen." I say a hint of shock in my voice. "That's weird." Dan replies. "Well I can make pizzas with what we have." Dan nods grabbing vegetables and pepperoni from the fridge. I grab the flour and other ingredients.

We start to make dough. I turn to boop Dan on the nose with flour in my hand. "Hey!" He says. He then proceeds to sprinkle flour in my hair. We continue to throw flour at each other. "Okay let's just finish the pizza." I say with a slight giggle.

I art aside the dough and we start to cut vegetables.

~
"Hey Dan you know what I've noticed?" I ask. "No what that this house is creepy?" He replies. "No well yes but every room we've been in so far is exactly like my house. Well except my house is better lit." "How so." Dan says leaning against the counter. "Well the two rooms. I have two little cousins, one a girl the other a boy. Well the stay nights at least one a week so I set up connected rooms for them using the closet like how the other ones are. Not to mention this kitchen looks exactly the same as mine including the dents in the wall. Also everything that was in the cabinet and fridge are the same." I say giving some background. "That's actually very weird and very creepy." He replies standing up straight. The oven dings and we take the pizzas out.

Dan cuts it as I get the other guys. When I walk into the dining room I hear something shuffle. Ignoring the sound I keep walking. "Hey Losers pizza." I say gesturing to the kitchen. They all file in and get pizza. Soon we are all sitting at the table.

As we were eating the light went off. "I'll get it!" I hear Dan yell. When he turns the light on I notice Phil is gone. "Hey guys Phil is gone." I say. Dan starts freaking out. "My fucking best friend disappeared!" We tried to calm him down but unfortunately we couldn't.

I go up to Mark. "Keep him in here." He nods and I walk to where the bathroom area is. I soon come back with a spray bottle.

"Hey Danny." He turns to me and I spray him in the face. I catch him as he was going to fall and set him in a chair. I look to the other guys who's eyes were wide. "What?" I question. "You have sleeping spray?" Mat questioned. "Oh yeah I lived in a bad area." I say rubbing the back of my neck.

"Mark could you carry Dan?" He nods and goes to grab him. "Nate can you carry me?" He nods and I hop on his back.

We start to look for Phil. Mark, Dan, and Mat go down one corridor as Nate and I go down the other.