merry christmas, kiss my ass [nathan sharp](one)

Y/N

"Who is it I'm supposed to look for?" I ask my manager Mark. "His name is Nathan Sharp. He should have ebony colored hair and wearing all black."  I look around and don't spot him. "I don't see him Mark. Why am I even doing Christmas concert? I've never liked it." I say in a slightly annoyed tone. "Well when you were dating Sean you seemed to be fine with it." "Don't you dare bring up Sean." I look and see the ebony he was talking about. "I have to go. I will text you later." I hang up the phone sliding it into my pocket.

I walk up to the ebony haired male. "Are you Nathan Sharp?" I ask. "Yes and you're Y/N L/N." He smiles. I follow him to his car as he grabs one of my bags. "I assume you're a fan?" I ask. "Yeah a little. Not a major fan but I know quite a few songs." He says placing my bags in the back. On the way to his house we made small talk. Mark wasn't kidding when he said this boy wears all black he also had black gauges. He also wore black framed glasses much like mine.

Nate

Y/N's manager called me saying she'd be here soon. I was standing in the airport waiting for her. "Are you Nathan Sharp?" I heard a female voice. I look up to see Y/N. "Yes and you're Y/N L/N." I smile. Y/N didn't look like most singers. She had a female fringe hair style that was black with mint green tips. She also had grey eyes because of a disorder which is also why she wore black framed glasses much like mine.

We talked on the way to my house. I never noticed her outfit. The girl who used to be all excited about Christmas only two weeks ago was wearing a shirt that said 'Fuck Christmas' which was also paired with black skinny jeans. She also wore black earrings that weren't gauges but they looked liked it.

"So I know it's not the best house but I mean it's home." I say leading Y/N into the house. She only had two bags, one suitcase and the other a bookbag which she had on her back. "It's nice." She says looking around the lounge. "Here is the room you'll be staying in." I lead her into the spare room. "Like the black theme." She says placing her bags on the bed. "Well yeah besides green it's my favorite color." I say rubbing the back of my head. "Well it's nice." She says giving me a soft smile.

Y/N

I pull out my cellphone to see what time it is. "Hey we have a costume fitting thing in like thirty minutes, we should get going." I said to him. "Oh yeah let's go." He says and we make our way to the place.

~

"Oh Y/N good to see you!" Marzia says. "Hey!" We hug. "So what ideas did you have for outfits?" I say sitting down next to Nate across from her. "Well I already got the other band members there outfits but I thought you two should match since Nate will be opening for you." She says. Marzia has such a quite, high pitched voice kind of like a fairy. She pulls out a notebook with sketches on it. "I came up with three different designs all with matching colors." I looked through the designs. "I liked number three." "Ah I figured you would like the maroon and black pairing." She smiles. She leaves the room and comes back with two piles of clothes. "Nate you can try yours on first." She hands him the clothes and points to the bathroom. He smiles and goes to change.

"So what do you think about Nate?" She asks. "He's nice from  what I could tell but then again I've only known him for an hour." I let out a small laugh. "Its the first person you've talk to since Sean besides Mark." She says. Before I could speak Nate comes out. He was wearing a Christmas shirt wand a jacket with matching black skinny jeans. The shirt was a maroon color and the jacket was black. The shirt had snowflakes covering it. "This looks nice! We'll probably do something little to your hair to pull the outfit together." Marzia smiles fixing his jacket. "I like it. The colors are my style too." Marzia sends him to change out meaning it was my turn.

Nate

Marzia sent Y/N back to change. "So what do you think of Y/N?" Marzia asks me. "I mean she's nice so far." I say to her and she smiles. It looked like she was going to say something else but she stopped when Y/N came in. She was wearing a maroon skirt and a black tight fitting crop top. I noticed she had a belly button piercing. "I mean it's girly but I like it." She smiled while talking to Marzia.

We were there for about an hour until we decided to head back. We both said goodbye to Marzia. The drive home was silent since Y/N fell asleep. It was almost nine at night and she was stuck on a flight for quite a long time. She let out quiet snores. When we reached the house I tapped her shoulder. "Y/N were at the house." Her eyes fluttered opened. She smiled and we both went outside.