forgetful forest [ethan nestor]

Ethan

Why did I think this was a good idea? After all the horror stories Mark told me when I stayed the night at his house why did I think it was a good idea? Most of the stories seemed fake. Like Slender or any creepypasta he told me. But this one seemed different than the others. I decided to do it. Mark didn't know nor did he need to know. I was already to deep in to stop. I had to wait till morning. But perhaps you should know what I'm talking about.

It was told that the forest here in LA had a special presence. She wasn't the nicest though. The forest was called Forgetful Forest. Named after the story of course. It was told once you entered you would slowly forget the way out. Trapping yourself. You'd have to last till morning or at least till the sun rose. But there was a problem. The woman in the woods. She wore all black. She was taller than most males. Her hair was supposedly a horrible mess. She's the reason the forest is named what it is. She went into the forest getting lost slowly losing her way. She ended up dying and now for her revenge she kills the people who enter the forest. She was told to kill everyone mostly because no one ever tells when they go in.

Why did I think it was a good idea? I was the nerdy kid who was just all around boring. I never did anything bad. I never did anything risky so this was different. But I wanted to fit in. So that's why I'm here. Despite what Mark told me.

I've only been in the forest for ten minutes and I was already confused. I only had to last three hours luckily since I left early in the morning. But the problem is. I'm already lost. I'm so confused from where I came from. It was pitch black dark. There were owl sound and the slight wind.

I was trying to be quiet but failing miserably. There were tree branches everywhere. Stepping on one was inevitable. Traveling through the forest it started to get foggier. It was getting difficult to see. I was starting to get loopy. My vision bluring as I continued to walk. I started to feel weak. I fell to the ground unconscious.

Y/N

I was always a person who loved horror stories. Especially ones that were supposedly real. Ones that you could test. Usually none happened in LA until this one. About the Forgetful Forest. She knew this one was real. She heard about it just a year ago and decided to try it out now. The story first came out last year around this time. During the winter when it was cold and she wanted to wait until the exact day to do it. Feel more scary you know?