the harsh truth [natepat](one)

Mat

Today I was getting a roommate in the dorm. I haven't had one before so this would be nice. The only problem is I heard they were a delinquent. They had started so many fights in the UK that they had to be sent to a US school. I don't know how living with a person so bad will do for me.

I had to clean up the spare room and the dorm in general as it was a mess. Whoever this was probably wasn't going to like a mess.

As I was finishing a knock on the dorm door echoed. I went and opened the door to see a girl around my height. She had long black hair and brown eyes. No way this could be the delinquent.

She didn't say a thing just pushed passed me a small bag in hand. "Oh wait the headmaster told me to give this to you." I said. She turned around and I handed her a piece of paper.

She read it silently before heading to the spare room. Maybe living with her will be interesting.

Natalie

I knocked on the door and as I did so it echoed. When the door was opened I was greeted by a boy with brown hair and matching brown eyes. I didn't want to talk so I shoved passed him, adjusting my bag on the way.

"Oh wait the headmaster told me to give this to you." I turned back around grabbing the paper. I read it as I walked to my room. It was about my counseling slash therapy session today. I have to take them two times a week.

I sigh flopping on the bed. It was a lot more comfortable than a floor. I looked at the time and the session was in less than a half hour. I don't have a car to drive me there and I'm not walking. That leaves one choice.

I walk into the lounge where I see the male watching some random show. "Hey I'd hate ask this but could you take me to my therapy?" I really didn't care if he doesn't like me. No one really does.

"Sure." He says standing up. I follow him out the car. This car looked super expensive. It was a sports car I could tell but I didn't know anything else.

The car ride was silent. He didn't ask me why I was going to therapy, he just focused on the road.

"You can head back to the dorm or whatever. The session will be done in an hour." I said shutting the car door. I walked into the white building to be greeted by a lady. She had already knew who I was and sent me back.

Twenty minutes of the session went by and I didn't talk. "Nathan." The man said. "My names not Nathan!" I yell. He said it many times before and I couldn't hold it in. "Why do you hate being called that name?" He asked in a calm tone like he did earlier. I was standing up but I let my head drop.

"I'm not Nathan anymore. I want to forget everything about Nathan." I whisper angrily. "But that is your actual name." "I don't fucking care!" I had punched the wall leaving a hole in it.

"Nathan we must talk about this." "I don't want to bring any memories up and my name is not Nathan!" I had punch the wall so many times the tiny hole became a hold you could see the sunlight out of.

My hand was slightly bleeding and numb. The doctor helped clean it up and sent me on my way. To my surprise my roommate was still here. The lady reassured me saying the hole will be fixed.

I just follow my roommate outside and we head back to the dorm.

Mat

I had decided to stay for my roommates therapy session which I found out her name is Natalie from a lady at the front desk. The whole time all you could hear was yelling and the sound of something hitting a wall.

After about only forty minutes she came back with her right hand wrapped and her left one slightly bleeding. I didn't question it and we went back to the dorm. Although I could have figured she was the one punching the wall.

When we got there she instantly went to her room. As I was walking by I could hear her talking to someone.

Natalie

I promised I'd call Rin before she went to sleep. I had got on Skype and she answered right away. "Yay you called!" She yelled. "Yep now tell me about your day?" She told me about how she found a frog by the lake. She was only thirteen and so innocent. Also she said once I left she went to go live with our Aunt Sammy. Father must have gave up on her.

"Hey why are your hands wrapped?" She asked. "Oh I couldn't keep my anger under control, it's okay." I reply giving a smile. "Okay well I have to go it's almost ten. Goodnight Nate!" I wave bye and she hangs up. I sigh laying on my bed. Why did I have to leave her?

Mat

I listened to her conversation. I couldn't tell who she was talking to but it was a female with a higher voice than most females. I would assume she's a little kid.

I open the door to see her asleep. She must have passed out after the call. She looked peaceful. How can someone look so nice and be harmful?