grey [multi](five)

Y/N woke up to the devastating day. She retracted the wings which she left out. She pushed herself out of bed. A light knock on her door drew her attention. "Come in!" She yells. Nathan comes into the room. "A girl by the name of Marzia is here to pick you up. She says you have to get ready for your wedding." Y/N sighed and got out of bed.

She followed Nathan downstairs and into the lounge where Marzia was. "Let's go." Y/N said sadly. Marzia gave a small smile before they both got ready to leave the house. "We're coming with." Mark said pointing to the guys. Marzia looked to me. "Sure. Y/N said softly.

They all followed to Marzia's shop. Marzia set the boys on the sofa while she set Y/N on a chair. "We'll do your hair first then the dress." Y/N nodded and Marzia proceeded to lightly curl her hair. It took almost twenty minutes to do but it look good. "Okay your dress is in the dressing room so go change." Marzia said gently shoving her to the dressing room.

"You know she doesn't want this." Mark said. "Yes but I have to follow Lady Amy's rules." Marzia said. "As much as it hurts for me to let her go. I have to. I don't have a choice." Marzia's attention turned towards the door as it opened. Out came Y/N in a short white dress. It had frills along the bottom. It had lace sleeves that went to her wrist.

"Woah." The guys said in unison. "I actually hate this." Y/N sighed. "Hey Y/N can I talk to you?" Mark asked. Y/N looked to Marzia who nodded. Y/N followed Mark to Marzia's backyard.

"You look really pretty." Mark said. "Not really." Y/N said back. She looked down at the dress. She really didnt like it but she had no choice. Mark wrapped his arms around her waist. He placed a soft kiss on her lips. "This is the last time I'll be able to do this." Mark said sadly. "Just shut up and kiss me before I get married." Mark let out a laugh. "That sounded so wrong." He said before grabbing her face and pulling her into a deep kiss. Mark tried to prolong the kiss as long as possible.

"Hopefully I can see you again soon." Y/N said to Mark. They both walk inside. "Lady Amy is ready to escort you to the wedding." Marzia said to Y/N. She nodded and walked out front for Amy. "You look beautiful." Amy said. "Yeah." Y/N said simply. She was still upset with Amy.

Y/N's mind started to race as they walked down to the plaza where the wedding would be held.

Hi

Go away

Nope. How about a little fun?

Y/N felt a pain in her back before she dropped to the ground. Everyone's eyes went to Y/N who was know on the ground. "Y/N!" Mark said running up to her. "Y/N's not here right now." The voice was different. Her black wings sprouted out of her back and her eyes shifted to red. She stood up looking at everyone. "Hi I'm Virus. Most of you didn't know Y/N was a Demon Grey. Her powers are controlled by her emotions and with today's event well she snapped." Virus said with a laugh.

She looked at everyone's shocked and scared expression. "Now if I may leave. I have places to go." Virus pushes past Amy and runs into the forest.

"Ethan, Jack, Nate, Mat, let's go. We have to go get her before she gets dangerous." Mark said standing up. "I'll go get our stuff." Ethan said running towards Y/N's house. "Jack go help him." Mark said. Jack nodded and ran towards the house.

"You never noticed anything was odd about her?" Mark asked Amy. "N-No she seemed perfectly fine." Amy stuttered out. "Really? Even I could tell she wasn't normal. The way she acted, the way she talked." Mark said as the boys came back. "If she comes back don't hurt her but inform me. She's a demon. She can't die but she can injur you" Mark said slinging his bag against his back. "Boys to the woods." And there journey to find Y/N began.