dating site [tyler scheid](seven)

"Hey Tyler can I stay at your place tonight? I don't want to walk up a million steps right now." Y/N asked. "Sure." Tyler smiled keeping his eyes on the road. Instead of taking a left onto the main road he took the right which led to his house.

Y/N silently looked out the window her ears twitching slightly. "Ooooo pretty sunset." Y/N said. Tyler smiled at Y/N.

"We're here." Tyler said pulling the key out of the ignition. Y/N gripped her hoodie and exited the car. She followed Tyler into his house. He flicked on the lights. "Follow me. I okay show you the bathroom so you can shower." He said guiding her up the stairs.

"You can use the shower connected to my room and I'll use the other one." Tyler said grabbing a towel down and handing it to Y/N. "I think I have some girl things." Tyler mumbled leaving the room. He came back with a dull red box. "Here this has some clothes and such in it. My cousin when she visited bought a lot but didn't wear barely any of it. So these are the ones she never used. If you need something that's not in there you can grab something from my closet." He said heading to his closet and grabbing a few things.

"Thank you Tyler." Y/N said softly. "No problem." He said rubbing the back of his neck. "Also just come down stairs when your done. I'm going to order a pizza." Tyler spoke leaving the room.

Y/N opened the box. It was mostly full of girls underwear and bra's. Luckily both her size. Although they all were pretty revealing. All that were in the box were laced. She decided on the black set before closing the box up. She went into Tyler's closest and pulled out one of his larger shirts. It was one that had the words 'Smile Always' across the right pocket.

She grabbed the clothes and towel before heading into the bathroom. She didn't bother locking it. She set the clothing and towel on the toilet seat before turning on the shower. She quickly stripped and walked into the shower.

-
She exited the shower quickly putting on the clothes. She realized if she lifted up her arms the underwear would show plus her tail lifted up the back showing some. She shrugged her shoulders and dismissed it as she hung the wet clothes and towel on the rack.

She left Tyler's room with her phone in hand. She left her hoodie on Tyler's bed for now. She walked down the stairs and looked around to find Tyler in the lounge. "Hi Tyler!" Y/N said sitting next to him. "I see you chose to wear my clothes." Tyler said with a smile. "Yes. Very comfy. Would wear again." She said with a laugh.

"Pizzas here. I just ordered Pepperoni since I didn't know what you liked." Tyler said gesturing to the box on the table. "Awe thanks Tyler." She leaned forward and grabbed a slice. Tyler then noticed what she was wearing underneath his shirt. His face became flushed as he looked away.

"So what do you have planned?" Y/N asked. "Well I thought I could do a quick livestream on my youtube which has like no videos. Would you care to join?" Tyler asked. "Sure." Y/N replied.

She sat closer to Tyler as he started the stream. "Hey guys! I'm actually doing something on this channel." He says with a laugh. "Hiya." Y/N says laying her head on his shoulder. "And I'm joined with someone. This is Y/N." Tyler introduced. "I'll be back in a second. I need to grab my glasses." Y/N said getting off the couch.

Tyler looked at the chat which wasn't going as fast as Ethan's usually does, which he was greatful for. "Is she your girlfriend? Haha no she isn't, just a friend." Tyler replied with a chuckle. "Is she a neko?" "Well by technicality, yes." Y/N said sitting back next to Tyler.

"Everyone wants me to pet you." Tyler said looking over at Y/N. "Mmm fine." Y/N said moving on to Tyler's lap. Tyler wrapped one of his arms around Y/N's waist. The other he placed on her head between her and gently rubbed. "Purr~." A bunch of the chat typed 'awe'. Tyler went to remove but Y/N whined. "No~." Y/N whined. Tyler put his hand back and continued to rub. "Okay what questions do you guys have?" Tyler asked.
-

"Has she met Teamiplier? Yep and she also knew Ethan back in high school." Tyler spoke. Y/N put her head on Tyler's chest. "Okay I'm going to end the stream guys. Y/N is getting tired."Tyler waved bye to the chat as he clicked off the stream.