one week till christmas [philip lester](seven)

Y/N

I woke up to Dan dropping tinsel on me. "Merry Christmas!" He says like a child. I get up from the couch to see present under the tree and Dan and Phil smiling. I go into my bag and get the present I got for them. I hand Dan the one wrapped in all black and Phil the one wrapped in blue.

"Open them!" I say.  They both smile at me and open there gifts. "Y/N." Dan says as he sees the present. "Yeah I had my friend draw this." I say. It was a drawing of us as kids. "This is amazing." He hugs me. I look at Phil who holds his gift. "I seen you had a lion plush so I got it a little female friend." The lion had a tiny pink bow on its right ear. "Thank you." He hugs me.

Dan hands me a gift wrapped in there Dan And Phil wrapping paper. I open to see a Happy Holodays jumper. "Thank you so much!" I say hugging him. Phil then hands me a gift wrapped in the same paper as Dan's. I open it to reveal the Silver Eyes book. "How did you know I wanted this so bad?" I say looking at Phil. "It was on your Twitter and well." I hugged him. "Thank you." I kiss him.

"Eh hem." Dan says. I pull back from Phil. "When did this happen?" Dan asks looking at Phil and I. "Um the day you were gone." I say. "Just don't hurt her." Dan winks at Phil. I just giggle at his actions.

Dan goes and orders a pizza leaving Phil and I alone. "Thanks for making this a great Christmas." I say to Phil. "I'm glad I could make it great." He said kissing me. I smiled into the kiss.

"Are you always going to kiss when I'm in here?" Dan says laughing as he walks into the  lounge. Phil looked like a blushing mess.

When pizza gets here we binge watch Christmas videos on YouTube. We also watch YouTube Rewind and see how many YouTubers we can name.

It started to get late and we played Layers Of Fear for the gaming channel. I had the mouse at the moment. "Why the fuck is everything floating?!" I yell. The whole time it consisted of me cursing along with Dan. Phil would just sit there and laugh at us. Then a jump scare came. "Nope fuck this!" I say getting up from my chair.

I flop on the couch behind us. "What am I doing with my life?" I mumble. "Oh no she's having an existential crisis." Dan says.

I get back up and sit in between them. They end the video and I flop on the couch again. "I'm leaving tomorrow you realize that?"

That's the end! Oh sorry bout that ending but I was thinking maybe a sequel called 'One Month Till The Wedding'. Would you guys like that sequel?

Make sure to check out my other books.

>Transgender {NatePat}
>Locked In {PhilXDanXMarkXJackXNateXMatXReader}
>Misfit {AphmauXReader}
>Since The Song {Daroline}