self conscious [ethan nestor](seven)

Y/N

I was awoken by a knock on the door. Before I could get up a voice spoke. "Going to get him. Be back soon Ethan." And with that I heard a door shut. It takes me a second to notice I'm in a bed. I glance over to see an asleep Ethan. Then I realized. I'm asleep in Ethan's bed. I probably look like shit.

I slowly get up from the bed. I walk over to mirror that was above his dresser. I was right. I looked like shit. My hair was all messed up. I was still in my clothes from yesterday.

I decided to borrow some of Ethan's clothes and take a shower. Ethan was only a little taller so I would be able to fit some of it.

I grab some clothes and a towel from his closet before heading into the connected bathroom. The bathroom was painted a light blue. I looked for the med kit to find some wraps. Once I find them I place them with the clothes before hopping into the shower.

Ethan

I was woken by the sound of the shower going. I sit up to see Y/N gone. She must be in the shower. I look at the time to see it a little past noon. I get up and change into a black T-shirt and skinny jeans. I heard the shower go off.

As I fix my hair I hear the bathroom door open. I turn around to see Y/N wearing my clothes. She was wearing my blue pocket shirt with her arms wrapped up. She was also wearing one of my smaller skinny jeans which didn't look very skinny on her. Her black hair was wet and looked shiny. She gave me a faint smile just enough to see her braces. "I hope you don't mind that I borrowed some of your clothes." She said quietly. "I don't mind at all. You actually look adorable." I seen her face turn a light shade of pink. "T-Thanks." She stuttered.

I heard the front door open. "We're back!" Mark yells. I walk out the room with Y/N following behind. There stood Mark with Jack besides him. "I see your girl is wearing your clothes." Mark says looking at Y/N. I glance back at her to see her face a darker shade of pink than before.

"What's her name anyway?" I glance back at her to ask for permission. She gives me a nod. "Her names Y/N McLoughlin." Jack's look instantly changes. Mark notices as well and gives me a confused look. "Sean do you know her?" Mark asks. That's when it clicks in my mind. I glance back at Y/N and she seems to know understand what's happening.

"What's your last name?" Y/N asks to Jack. "McLoughlin." He responds. "And mothers?" "Mary." Then it finally clicks in Mark's mind. "I haven't seen you since you were born." Jack said. "You were such a happy, smiley baby." He continues. "Well things change Sean. Life doesn't always go the way you want it." Y/N responds in a normal tone. I seen Jack's eyes glance down at Y/N's wrist. "Y/N can I talk to you alone?" He asks. I give her a worried look. "Sure." She leads him to my bedroom.

Old YouTuber StoriesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara