self conscious [ethan nestor](four)

Y/N

After I tweeted I flopped on my bed staring at the ceiling. I'll probably lose followers because of that tweet. Oh well. But what if they judge me as an emo loser?

My mind starts to clutter with what ifs. It was broke by my phone letting out a ding. I rolled over onto my stomach and grabbed my phone. I unlocked it to see a new Twitter message. I tap on the notification.

Crankgameplays has sent you a message

What? Why would he send me a message. I click it open and read the message.

Hey I seen some of your tweets and was wondering if you wanted to hang out?

Oh no he seen my tweets. He probably thinks I'm a depressed loser. He's just doing this as pity. He doesn't care about me. I can't say no or he'll think some things wrong.

Sure, when?

I needed to relapse. I shove my phone in my pocket and head into the bathroom. I sit on the side of the bath tub staring at the blade in my right hand and left wrist.

I breathe before sliding the blade across a clean area. I've gotten used to the pain. I liked the way the blood dripped onto the tile. I slide the blade across a few more times before cleaning my wrist. My phone dinged and I pulled it out of my pocket.

How about in half an hour?

Ethan

I was waiting for her reply leaning back in my chair.

Sure

Okay. I asked for her address so I can pick her up. She sent me it and I said I'd be over in thirty minutes. Mark had already went home to get a nap.

I stood up from my chair. I adjusted my blue hair. I headed out of the office and started my walk to her apartment.

Y/N

Should I change? I look down at my hoodie. He might think I'm a cringey fangirl. I have nothing else to lose. I just brush out my hair and look in the mirror. My braces look horrible. I had bright blue bands which drew more attention to my mouth than needed. Not that my mouth was my biggest problem. I had a small chest. My eyes were a dull grey color. I sigh leaving the bathroom.

A knock on my door caught my attention. Ethan's here.

Ethan

I reach her apartment and knock lightly on the door. I heard shuffling before the door opened. There stood the girl from Starbucks. Except this time she was looking at me. She was I'm the same outfit as before but without the snapback. I noticed her face and neck. There were huge scars. One across her cheek the other around her neck. What happened?

"Oh hey Y/N." I smiled at her. She just did a simple wave. Can she not talk? But she ordered hot cocoa. I shook the thought off and drew my attention back to her. I noticed her eyes were a grey color but they had a hint of blue.

She opened her mouth to talk but then quickly closed her mouth. I noticed she has braces with bright blue bands. Her hoodie was a little oversized which made her look adorable. Adorable? I just met her. "Shall we head out?" I ask her. She nods her head shutting the door behind us.