dating site [tyler scheid](eight)

Y/N gripped onto Tyler's shirt. Tyler let out a low chuckle before standing up. He let y/n wrap her legs around him as he stood up. He held her up by her waist as he walked upstairs. "Ty~." Y/N whined. Tyler hummed in response. "I'm tired~." Y/N continued. "Yes I know. That's why I'm putting you in bed." Tyler said laying her down in his bed.

"No, don't leave~." Y/N said making grabby hands at Tyler. Tyler sat on the bed next to Y/N. "Lay down and cuddle~." Y/N said gripping Tyler's arm. Tyler smiled. "Give me a second." Tyler said standing up. He kept his pajamas pants on but slipped off his shirt. He took her glasses off and set it on the stand

He went back to the bed and layed down. Y/N wrapped her arms around his torso. She layed her head on his chest. "Goodnight Ty~." She hummed into Tyler's chest. Tyler wrapped his arm around her waist as she tosser her leg over Tyler.

-
Y/N's eyes fluttered open. She noticed Tyler still sleeping under her. She smiled as she rolled off him. She noticed how her shirt was all the way up. She sat up and pulled the shirt down. She got out of the bed and put her glasses on. She let out a small yawn which was mixed with a meow.

She went to Tyler's side and bent down to face level. She began poking his face. "Tyler~." She purred. Tyler opened his eyes. "You're awake!" Y/N said and she tilted her head. "Yeah." He said groggily. His voice sounded almost sexy to Y/N. "I'm hungry~." She said poking at Tyler. He let out a laugh and sat up.

"What's up with the sudden mood change?" He asked. "Oh I don't know. Probably because you know about the Neko thing and you don't mind it." Y/N said. Tyler got up and popped his back with a stretch. He slipped on a shirt. "Carry?" Y/N said sticking her hands out. Tyler let out a low laugh before picking up Y/N by her waist. She wrapped her legs around his torso as they left the room.

Tyler set Y/N down on the kitchen counter. He grabbed two bowls out. One for Y/N and one for him. He poured a bowl of cereal for the both of them. He handed Y/N the bowl. "Thank you~." She said. They ate in silence. But it was comfortable silence.

Tyler grabbed Y/N's bowl and placed it in the sink with his. "Tyler come here." Y/N asked. She grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him close to her face. Her hazel eyes sparkled as she looked at Tyler.

Tyler closed the gap between them. Y/N melted completely into the kiss. Y/N let out a small moan as Tyler placed his hand on her thigh. Y/N let her hands roam under Tyler's shirt before slipping off his shirt. Y/N let out a gasp as Tyler gripped her right breast. Tyler took this chance to slip his tongue in Y/N's mouth. The fight for dominance lasted a lot longer then Tyler thought but inevitably Tyler won.

Their session was brought to a stop when Y/N's phone rang. They pulled apart, a tiny string of saliva connecting them. Y/N grabbed her phone and quickly ended the song Despacito as she answered the call.

Tyler stood there watching her. "Hola papi." She said. "You're here?" She hopped off the counter. "Okay I'll be there soon. Bye papi." She ends the call. "I have to head to the airport." Y/N said. "I'll take you." Tyler said slipping on his shirt. "Sure. Put some clothes on. I'll call Ethan."

Tyler heads up to his room at Y/N calls Ethan.

"Ethan can you head to my apartment and bring me clothes."

"Sure. Where do I bring it?"

"To the airport. The key should be under the tiny cactus."

"Coolio. See you soon."

"Ready?" Tyler asked fixing his hair. "Yeah. Ethan will meet us at the airport with some clothes." Y/N said. They both left the house.

-
They arrived at the airport. Ethan had gotten there earlier then Y/N and Tyler. "Thank you Ethan. Now you two turn around while I change." Y/N said. The boys did so as Y/N changed in Tyler's car.

She got out of the car. She wore a black half shirt and bubblegum pink skirt which Ethan brought. She quickly placed her pastel pink hair into a ponytail. "Hey Tyler let me talk to you." Y/N said grabbing his arm.

"Pretend to be my boyfriend. My dad's only here for a day so please." Y/N begged Tyler. "Okay." Tyler responded. "Please Tyler I reall- wait you said yes?" "Why not. It'll be fun." Y/N smiled dragging Tyler back to Ethan.

"So my dad's here." Y/N said to Ethan. "Really? I would love to see him." Ethan said. "Then come with." Y/N said. "Okay let's go see your dad."