transgender [natepat](four)

[Love drives you crazy but being crazy drives you into love.]

Natalie

I followed Mat to the roof. It's weird I've never been to the dormitories roof. It was nice. I followed him to the other side where a picnic blanket was set up. "Awe this is so sweet." I say. We both take a seat. "Well yeah I guess I wanted to try something sweet, almost like a date." He mumbled the last part but I'm pretty for sure I made it out. "Did you say this was a date?" I said hiding my blush that was appearing on my cheeks.

"Yeah I guess you could say it was a date." He said awkwardly rubbing the back of his head. "Well then I hope this date goes well." I smile.

We continue our "date" and it went smoothly. We were heading back to my dorm. Our hands were interlocked.

We reached my dorm and as I turned around to say goodbye I felt a pair of soft lips hit mine. Knowing it was Mat I melted into the kiss loving every second of it.

We break for air and stare at each other for a good five seconds. "Well I guess I'll see you tomorrow after class?" I ask. "Absolutely." He replies. He soon leaves and I make my way into my dorm.

My mood was all happy until he came.

"Hey loser."

But instead of him being in my mind he was in my dorm.
"How the hell are you real?"

"I'm just as real as you."
He says sitting on my bed.

"Okay what's your name anyway?"

"It's NateMare."

"Well then NateMare what do you want?"

"Do you really think Mat actually likes you?"
He says chuckling.

"Yes I do."

"He won't like you when you're a boy."

"How do you know."

"I know everything. I know the future. I know you're not going to like it."

He said as he disappeared. What does he mean by 'I know the future. I know you're not going to like it.' I shoved the thought in the back of my head.

It was only six so I decided hey why not get my ears pierced. I grab my wallet and cellphone and head out.

~
"Wow this looks great." I say. I look into a mirror. "I actually look like a guy." I say admiring my look. "I'm Nate and I'm a boy." I say looking into the mirror. I nod and head back into my room and lay in my bed.

Just as I close my eyes. "Hey what are you!"

Mat

"So how was your date with Natalie?" Mark asked as I we were in art class. "It was great although I haven't seen her all day." I said. "Yeah I thought that was weird since most of my classes are with her. I didn't see her once." Mark said with a concerning tone. "I'll check on her after class." I said.

~
I was walking up to Natalie's dorm. It was awfully quiet in her dormitory. I knock on her door but there was no answer. I jiggled her knob and it was open.

"Natalie?" I yell as I walk in her dorm. I don't see her. I shut the door and I hear a click. "Natalie?" I walk around until I see a note on her kitchen island. It was labeled 'Mat'. I opened the letter and read it aloud.

Dear Matthew Patrick,

I have your little "girlfriend". I understand you want to see her. You can find her at the address at the bottom of the letter. You have twenty four hours until I get rid of her. Good luck Matthew finding your "girlfriend".

-NateMare :)

1783 Sw Arlten st

Why did he put quotations around girlfriend. Wait who is 'Natemare'? I stop questioning everything and run out of the dorm in search for Natalie.