dating site [tyler scheid](six)

Y/N pulls into the driveway of Tyler's house. She adjusts her oversized hoodie so the hood is on before getting out of the car. She softly knocks on Tyler's door. A very tall male opened the door. He had curly hair that was cut on the side. On top his head was a light grey beanie.

"Hey Y/N. You're a lot shorter than I thought." He said. "No I'm 5'10, you're just a giant." She replied. "Come in." Tyler said moving out of the way.

Y/N walked in. "So what is it that you wanted to tell me?" Tyler asked. Y/N rocked on her feet, a little shaky. Tyler grabbed her arms making her stop. He looked her in the eyes. "You can tell me anything. Okay?" Y/N nodded taking a deep breath.

"So when I move out here for extra money I did odd jobs." She started. Tyler kept focused on her and listened to every word. "Well one of them was to test experiments for scientist's. And well." She slipped off her hood and little cat ears popped out and out the back a tail came from under the hoodie.

Y/N was extremely nervous of what Tyler would think. She really liked having a friend. Since she moved to Los Angeles she always kept to herself. She didn't want to lose Tyler cause of something stupid.

"Are they fluffy?" He asked. "You want to touch them?" Y/N asked looking up at Tyler. He reached his hand up and gently rubbed her left cat ear. She gently purred at the touch. "You purr?" He asked as he removed his hand. "S-Shut up!" Y/N said lightly smacking his arm.

"Well let's head to the beach. My friends said they were leaving a little before you got here." Tyler said. "Okay let's go." Y/N replied.

-
"Hey Mark!" Tyler said. Y/N hid behind Tyler. Tyler grabbed her hand giving it a small squeeze to reassure everything was going to alright. "Hey Tyler. Is that the girl you said you were going to invite?" Mark asked. "Yep. This is Y/N." He gently nudges her away from his body.

"Hi." She waves shyly. "Awe you're so adorable!" A blonde girl walked up next to Mark. "I'm Amy by the way." She said. "And that's Ethan." Amy said pointing to the boy with a dog leash in hand. "Y/N? Long time no see! He said. Y/N smiled giving each other a quick hug.

"You guys know eachother?" Tyler asked. Y/N nodded. "Yep. I was a senior when he was a freshmen." Y/N said with a smile. "Yep. Glad to see you making friends with Tyler." "I try."

"Well let's get swimming!" Mark said. They all run off besides Y/N and Tyler. "So with you being a cat and water...." "Tyler I'm still human." She said. "But I still don't know how to swim all that well." She mumbled. "You can't swim?" Tyler smirked. "I can swim! Well somewhat. I've only went twice and both times were with Ethan."

Tyler quickly grabs Y/N's hand and drags her to the shore. "Stand and let the water hit you." Tyler said. Y/N gripped Tyler's arm and let the water hit her legs. Chica ran up and around Y/N legs. "Awe pupper!" She said dropping to her knees to pet Chica. Tyler smiled as Chica licked Y/N's face. Y/N sat next to Chica and looked out to the ocean. Tyler glanced happily at them.

Suddenly he had a good idea. He walked behind Y/N and picked her up by her hips. He placed her on his shoulders. "Tyler!" She yelled gripping onto Tyler's hair. "Just relax. I won't drop you." Tyler said gently. He carried her across the beach. He set her down about a foot into the water. "Fine I'll swim with you." Y/N sighed.

She slipped off her hoodie throwing it onto the sand. Her swimsuit top left chest very exposed. Y/N swayed her tail as she looked at Tyler. "Let's go farther in." Y/N said grabbing Tyler's hand. She dragged him deeper to the level where they were just below Y/N's chest. "This is fun! I don't ever remember why I stopped swimming?" She said with a smile.

Tyler watched as Y/N's ears twitched and her tail swayed behind her. She stared at the ocean floor. "Got you!" Ethan yelled picking up Y/N and placing her on his shoulders. "Ethan!" Y/N laughed. Ethan continued to slightly jog as Chica "chased" him. "You big doof let me down!" Y/N said poking his face.

Ethan sat on the beach with Y/N still on his shoulders. "How's your mom?" Ethan asked. "She passed not to long ago." Y/N replied leaning on Ethan's blue hair. "It finally got her? How about you dad?" "Not too much longer for him either." Y/N said. "Well if you ever need anyone were all here for you. I know how much you love your father." "Yeah my mother was never there but he was always there."

Tyler came over and picked Y/N off of Ethan's shoulders and placed her on his. "Everyone's leaving. Want to head home?" Tyler asked. Y/N nodded. "Talk to you soon ethan. I'll let you know about his condition as I get information." Ethan nodded and waved bye.

"Here's your hoodie." Tyler tossed Y/N up her hoodie. Tyler placed her next to the car as he unlocked it.