blue haired cutie [ethan nestor](fourteen)

Y/N

My eyes fluttered open to see Ethan on his phone. He moves his eyes from his phone to me. "Good morning." He says smiling at me. "Good morning." I say sitting up. I realized I was in his lap but didn't mind. But I did notice everyone else was gone. "Hey where'd everyone else go?" I asked. "We'll considering its one they all left." I just nod my head deciding to call the later.

I stand up from Ethan and head into the bathroom. I look at myself I'm the mirror. One of my eyes were a bright green. "Oh no." I whispered. Just stay calm. Maybe if I stay calm she'll go away. I don't want to worry Ethan. I'll just say its a colored contact.

I head into my room and change into a light gray shirt with white skinny jeans. I decide to just wear socks around the house.

I walk into the lounge and Ethan looks up at me. He looked confused. "What's wrong with your left eye?" He asks. "Colored contact I thought it be cool."

"Yeah its not because I'm real or not."

Be calm. "Oh cool." He stands up. "So I thought we could go and record some challenges at the office with Mark " I nod. "Sure." We both head to our rooms. I slip on shoes while Ethan changes.

Ethan comes out in a dark blue and purple pocket shirt and skinny jeans. "Let's go." He said before we both left the house to the offices.

"Hey guys. Y/N can I talk to you?" Tyler says. I nod following him. "The eye is she back or not?" I look down. "Its not her its someone worse but she hasn't done anything." Tyler nods. We both head into the recording area. Ethan and Mark were being idiots as usual. Tyler and I roll our eyes.

I sit on the couch with Tyler and we decided to do the change challenge. I get up and join them for the intro. "Hello everybody and welcome to change with Tyler, Y/N, Ethan, and myself." Mark intros. Mark was on Ethan's back. "You guys already know how this is played so let's go." I say.

I sit back on the couch and Mark and Ethan are up. "Okay so you guys are two crazy fans at a convention to meet Jack. And go." I say.

"Oh my god Mark do you believe we get to meet Jack!" Ethan says. "Yeah he's like my favorite Youtuber!" Mark says in his accent. Tyler and I stifle back a laugh from the accent. They continue going and it just goes down hill. "Okay scene, scene I can't watch this anymore." Tyler says laughing.

It was Tyler and I's turn. "Y/N you're a Yandere and Tyler you just found out she was and go." Ethan says. "So you now what are you going to do?" I say to Tyler. "Not a clue." Tyler replies. "Change!" Mark yells. "I don't know murder you." "So you're going to murder a yandere that's intelligent." I say snarky back. To save you time I end up killing him with a puppy as Markiplier. We all come on camera to end it.

"That was the change challenge and since I'm Markiplier this is my channel now." I say. "Can we get one billion likes!" Ethan yells. "Subscribe to Markiplier!" Mark yells. "Okay this video has gone down hill." Tyler says. "And as always I will see you in the next video. Buh bye!" I say waving to the camera. Tyler had his head in his head and Mark and Ethan were running around like idiots. "Jesus Christ." I say before shutting off the camera.

"Boys back here! We still have one more video to record." I say. They both come back in here and Tyler sets up the table. We were doing the muscle shock challenge with sour candies.

"Hello everybody this is Markiplier's channel." I say. "Today we are doing the sour muscle shock challenge." I say to the camera. "We are all hooked up. Tyler, Ethan, Mark, and I. These do not hurt really they just tense your muscles up and make you feel weird."

We start the video and about halfway through the guys don't look so well. "How is this not affecting you?" Mark asked. "Because I don't really have muscle so it can't really do much as a muscle stimulator." I laugh.

"Okay that's it for the video. While we almost killed Ethan and the boys look like there having a spasm I think it's a good time to end." I say looking at the boys. "All there links will below including mine. And as always I will see you in the next video, buh bye!" I wave to the camera. All the boys wave weakly to the camera. I shake my head at them before turning the camera off.

•holy shit I'm back with an update. Sorry it took so long been busy but this will be ending soon just so you guys know. *all fangirls cry* but I have plenty of Ethan stories done and more I'm writing.•