blue haired cutie [ethan nestor](six)

Things to look for
Y/N- Your Name
F/C- Favorite Color
F/G- Favorite Game
F/A- Favorite Anime

Y/N

I woke up in my clothes from last night. I must have drank and passed out. My head wasn't pounding which was great. I change into a black jumper and some grey shorts.

"Hey bitch."

"No, no, no go away!" I whisper yell.

"Ha no. I'm back. Good luck getting rid of me."

I run out of my room to see Tyler, Mark, and Ethan in the kitchen. By this time I already had tears streaming down my face. The guys noticed me and all I could stutter out was two words. "She back." Mark and Tyler knew immediately who I was talking about and ran up to hug me. I was now full blown crying.

"Y/N it's okay." Tyler whispered. I could tell Ethan was confused because of his look. Mark noticed my look towards him. "You want to tell him?" Mark asks. I nod, "But I want to tell him."

I grab Ethan's arm and drag him to my room. I was still crying but it wasn't as much as before. We both sit on my bed.

Before I say anything Ethan pulls me into a hug. He pulls away from the hug when my crying stops. "So tell me." A take a deep breath and start.

"Ever since I was little I had this demon. It wasn't like every demon that you read in books. It was apart of me. And she tries to take control. Her name was Darkness. Well she took control once and it was seven years ago when Mark left. She made me do horrible thing and everyone thought it was me. Well after that she was content and left. Well this morning she's back." And the crying started again.

I seen Ethan leave the rook and come back with a black box. "I didn't know it was your birthday so I went out this morning and got you something." He hands me the black box.

I open the box to reveal a black and blue flower crown. He takes it from my hand and places it on my head. I smile. "Thanks."

It's weird she hasn't talked again. "Hey why don't I take you on a little birthday date?" Ethan asks. A date? "Sure." My smile growing wider. "Okay then be ready in an hour for our lunch date." He smiles leaving my room.

As soon as I hear his door click I head to a tiny box in my closet. It was full of my old clothes from high school.

I grab it and open it up. I grab out my pastel blue sweater. "Its been forever since I wore this." I whisper. With the sweater in hand I grab a pair of white skinny jeans. I head to the bathroom to shower off the smell of alcohol.

~
I put on the sweater and white skinny jeans. I brush my hair our and place the flower crown Ethan got me on my head.

I slip on white vans and leave my room, cell phone in hand. I walk into the lounge smiling like a fool. Tyler and Mark were watching Steven Universe so I take a seat in between them.

"Someone seems happy even though Darkness is here." Mark says with a smile on his face. "Yes because I have a lunch date." "Someone's also wearing there pastel sweater from high school." Tyler also says. "Yeah I thought it matched the gift I got." I said pointing to the flower crown. "Wow its been awhile since you wore one of those." Mark says in quiet a surprised tone. "Yep its been awhile since I wore anything that wasn't the color black."

I look up to see Ethan walking into the lounge. He sees me and smiles. I think Mark sees that and he winks at me. I smack his arm. "Hey!" He yells. I just smile. "Ready?" Ethan asks. I nod getting up and following him.